(°49°)

"Daddy, look!" Jin unconsciously squeezed Namjoon's hand harder as he jumped up and down, tugging him in the direction of a store.

"You wanna go inside there?" Jin nodded, and Namjoon was quick to go along. If it made Jin excited then it made him excited.

The store had a bunch of random clothes, nothing was a duplicate of anything inside. It was a thrift store.

"Are you sure you want to stay in here, babydoll?"

Jin nodded stubbornly, dragging Namjoon to a rack with quirky hats. The big lion head complete with tail dangling off called to him. So he promptly plopped it on Namjoon's head. "Now you're a lion." He said with a giggle. Namjoon couldn't help but soften at the action.

He reached for the squid hat and dumped it onto Jin's head. "Now you're a squid." Jin laughed and took off the hats, placing them both in their original spots.

Then something caught his eye, in the adjacent corner hung the ugliest dress he'd ever seen. Neon green with puffy shoulders, glitter beads of gold sewn on and hems lined with pink tinsel.

He had to have it.

He dragged Namjoon over with all of his force, "Look! Look! So ugly!"

"Calm down, darling, it's not going anywhere."

Oh, how he was wrong.

Just as he'd turned around to apologise for tugging him, an old, or at least old to Jin, woman grabbed the hanger with the dress. She inspected it with an impressed face. How someone could actually think it was pretty was mind boggling. Jin stood still watching, she'd grabbed it before he could turn to Namjoon, so he froze on first sight of her. Why was she taking what was his?

Jin wanted it. He wanted it bad.

He spun around and faced Namjoon with his bottom lip between his teeth and teary eyes. "Daddy, I want it!" He whined, clutching the bottom of Namjoon's shirt. His tears became thicker and too much for his eyes to handle, they spilled out onto his now rosy cheeks. "Da-daddy, she took it." He cried, now accepting that it'd be gone.

Not on my watch. Namjoon thought to himself. He walked away from Jin, leaving him confused and sad, as he took a few steps to the woman. "Excuse me, ma'am."

She turned around, raising an eyebrow at him. "Can I help you?"

"Yes, you see, we were actually looking at that dress and planned to buy it but got distracted for a split second and you beat us to it."

"Okay?"

"So," he rocked on his feet, "It'd be very nice of you to give it to us."

"Yes, it would be. But I don't care about being nice."

Namjoon heard a whimper from behind as he felt two fists bunching up the back of his hoodie. He couldn't let her get away with upsetting Jin.

He sighed, pushing his hoodie up and flashing her his hand gun. As soon as her eyes went wide, he knew he'd won. "I'll say it one more time ; it'd be awfully nice of you to give us that dress." She reached out with shaky hands, staring at Namjoon as he snatched it from her. With a smile, he reached into his pocket and handed her a hundred dollar bill. With a raise of his imaginary hat, he bowed to her. "Pleasure doing business with you, ma'am."

Jin jumped for joy as they walked out of the store, the cashier at the register eyed the dress as he checked them out. He was baffled as to why anyone would want it. To be honest, Namjoon was just as confused. But it made Jin very happy, and that's all that mattered.

"Are you ever going to wear the dress, Jinnie."

Jin stopped in his tracks, giving Namjoon an incredulous look. "Me?! Wear this?! Hell no!"

Namjoon laughed, "So what's it for?"

"To have it!"

"To have it?"

"Mhm!" Jin skipped as he held Namjoon's hand tightly back to the hotel room. "I collect ugly clothes because I think it's fun!" His smile faded and realization spread sadness in it's place. "All my ugly clothes are at my old home."

Namjoon scooped him up in his arms as they walked inside the hotel suite. "Then I'll make sure to buy you lots of new clothes. Ugly and cute, just for you, baby." Jin gave Namjoon a kiss on the cheek that sent sparks flying inside the latter's chest.

He set him down and immediately felt his phone buzz. A text from his right hand man, and he sat down on the bed next to Jin. His laptop quickly appeared in his lap and he typed away vigorously.

Jin eyed him curiously, trying to be sneaky and peek over. But before he could get a good look, Namjoon closed his laptop, smirking at him.

"And just what do you think you're doing, my love?"

"N-nothing," Jin blushed. He thought he'd been sneaky enough not to be caught.

"Don't lie to me, sweetheart." Namjoon answered, using his index finger to tilt Jin's face up at him. "Were you trying to peek at what Daddy was doing?" Jin just sat still. "Answer me, Jinnie." Jin nodded slowly. "Use your words, baby."

"Y-yes," He squeaked out. He was so embarrassed to be called out like this! No one challenged him like this. Maybe he'd keep challenging Namjoon. He wanted to see what happened with someone who wasn't afraid of him.

"Don't lie to me, sugar." Namjoon replied, "Daddy doesn't like it. Capeesh?"

Jin whimpered as he nodded, squeezing his thighs together unconsciously.

"Great," Namjoon gave Jin's fluffy head of hair a soft pat. "Now, let Daddy do some important work. How about you watch some cartoons while I work, does that sound nice?"

Jin's brain was a little foggy, so even though he didn't really register what was just said to him, he nodded anyway.

He sat down infront of the t.v. and Namjoon took a seat on the sofa behind him. The clicking and clacking on his computer prevented Jin from fully immersing himself into whatever problem Chase and Everest were trying to solve on Paw Patrol. So he could only sit there mulling around the questions in his head.

What was Namjoon working on? Was it drug dealing? No, it couldn't be. I mean, who deals drugs through email? More importantly ; How could it be more important than Jin?! Just thinking about that question pulled a pout out of him. He wanted Namjoon's attention!

Knowing Jin, he'd get it.

×××
Hello!!!!!

I quit my job 👉👈 now i need to get one quick yikes

DREAMCATCHER HAD THEIR COMEBACK AND I WILL SUE YOU IF YOU DON'T CHECK OUT 'SCREAM' RN GO DO IT OR YOU'RE UNCULTURED STAN LESBIANS STAN DREAMCATCHER

Okay that is all, did you like the chapter? Sorry this book is kinda bad but im trying my best •3•

N O T P R O O F R E A D

K Gracias mwuah