(·°2°·)

Jin was bored. Incredibly bored. As there was never really anything to do at his house. "Papa!" He called from his room. Every time he called for his father, he was nevet really sure if he'd get an answer from him or one of his father's right hand men. He liked to call them his father's 'minions', mostly because it angered them.

"Yes, Jin?" It was his father, a nice surprise.

"Can I go over to Jimin's house?"

"No, you just went on a walk. Besides, Junhyuck isn't here to come along with you. I'm sorry, Jin."

Jin huffed and rolled over on his bed. He couldn't go visit a friend, he didn't have anyone to play with here, and his father didn't think he was responsible enough for a pet. So all he did was stare at the cieling angrily.

"Jinnie?" Hyunsa called from the door, she poked her head inside. She was one of the only people who called him that, because she was one of the only people she'd discussed that with. She thought of him as her son almost, and he thought of her as a mother. Although they'd never admit that out loud.

He sat up, "Yes?"

"May I come in?" Jin nodded at her. She walked over and sat down next to him on his fluffy pink bed. "Why the long face?"

"Genetics?"

She smacked the back of his head lightly, "Oh, you know what I meant. You've been very quiet."

"I don't have anything to do!" He fell backwards dramatically, sliding his hands down his face. "I'm so bored all the time!"

"Have you talked to your father about this?"

"No, you know how he is. 'It's not safe blah blah blah'!" He sat up abruptly. "Play with me again, Hyunsa?"

"Oh, I'd love to, but Jin, I have a house to clean."

"Please?" He widened his eyes, poking his lips out. She couldn't say no to him.

Hyunsa sighed, "Fine, but only for an hour. Alright?" Jin nodded fast.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He sputtered out as he hugged her tightly.

But unfortunately, that hour was up faster than expected.

"I have to go clean now, Jin." She said, standing up and patting his head.

"But Hyunsa! We're not done!"

"I know, Jinnie. But you know I have to clean. It's my job." She tapped her chin, "Or, you could help me clean."

"But, don't like cleaning!" He huffed, "That's why you're here!"

"Fine, I guess you'll have to sit here by yourself. All alone. Bored out of your mind." She said slowly, and walked out the door.

Jin hesitated, but then sprang up from the bed. "Wait! Fine! Jinnie help!"

She smiled at him fondly as she gave his head a good pat. "Thanks, sweetie." She handed him a bucket full of soapy water. "You can hold this for me while I mop. How does that sound?"

"Boring."

"Yeah, but my sweet Jinnie doesn't have anything better to do, now does he?" She teased, pinching his cheeks. He giggled and let his head rest in her soft palm. "Here's a duster." She tossed him a fluffy stick that he would've loved to play with if only it hasn't covered him in dust on impact with his hands. He coughed through the small cloud. "Do you know how to use it, Seokjinnie?" He shool his head. "You brush it over things lightly so that it collects all the dust."

He glanced at a picture on the wall in a frame, the duster glided underneath it. "Like this?"

"Perfect, sweetheart!" She praised. He gave her a big smile in return. She dipped a mop into the bucket and let the head drop to the floor, creating a squishy 'plop' sound, Jin laughed. "Now, what's so funny, huh?" She playfully rested her hands on her hips and scoweled.