(°58°)

Jin woke up alone in bed. Last night had really tired him out and it was already three pm. He was kind of impressed he was able to sleep that long.

A slight limp was a result from last night but that would never stop him. So he hobbled out of bed and into the shower. Just a quick wash to get rid of all the sweat. When he dried himself off his gaze was fixed on himself in the mirror. He loudly gasped at the sight. In the reflection, were dark marks all over. He had to see it for himself on his own body in order to really believe it. He looked down at himself and lightly touched the patches of red and blue all over his body. A hiss or two followed his actions every now and then as there were way too many bruises on him for them to not hurt. Jin looked like he'd been splattered with paint.

When he left the bathroom he searched for clothes to cover it all up. But then remembered everyone had already seen the marks last night. His ears heat up from the embarrassment. Oh, he was going to kill Namjoon.

He decided he wouldn't have to hide it then, and just pulled on a hoodie. He remembered to wear bottoms this time and slipped on some shorts as well. Crossing his arms, he limped his way down the stairs. Too many limbs ached and everything that didn't ache was sore. Namjoon was going to have to pay him back.

He said hello to the chef and patiently waited for his food. The gaurds around refused to make eye contact with Jin. He rolled his eyes. It wasn't their fault they had to see him dripping with cum and covered in hickies, you couldn't blame them.

"Busy last night?" One of the maids teased as she entered the kitchen for a snack. Jin pouted. "Relax, Seokjin, I'm just kidding." She smiled and took a seat while she ate an apple. She set the laundry basket she'd brought with her down.

Jin raked his mind for her name, there was just so much staff at Namjoon's house, he wondered how no one got lost in a place like this. It was so big it felt unreal. And that was coming from Jin, who lived in a house with eight bedrooms prior to this. He wouldn't be surprised if there was a corpse in some room because there's no way people can get into every corner of this house in their lifetime. Okay, maybe he was exaggerating a little bit, but for a person with such a childish mind, well he felt he was being very rational.

She pulled him out of his head, "Are you okay?" She laughed, "Looks like it hurts to sit."

Jin pouted again, but nodded. It did hurt to sit. Not that he'd take any of it back. He just wished he could sit on a cloud afterwards.

What's her name? What's her name? What was her name?

Ah! He thought, Yujin!

"Here you go, sir." The chef placed a plate of eggs and toast infront of him with a bow.

Jin shook his head, "Just Jin is okay with me."

"Are you sure?" Jin smiled and nodded. "Do you want me to make you anything, Yujin?"
Jin celebrated in his head. A mental pat on the back for remembering.

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks, though." She ate her apple with a smile.

"So, uh," the chef leaned back against the counter with a teasing look on his face. "You get up to anything interesting last night?" Jin angrily furrowed his brows and whined.

"Leave the boy alone, Junhee!" Yujin laughed. Great, Jin thought, Another name for me to remember. Gosh, why do I have to be so nice?

"I don't know," he tried to hold back his laugh, he really did. But he jist couldnt help it. "The s-sounds last night say otherwise!" He burst into a fit of laughter. Yujin joined too, while Jin just slumped over angrily.