(°67°)

"You sure this'll work?" Namjoon asked her through the phone.

Hyunsa shrugged and gave an unsure look. Not that Namjoon could see her, anyway. "Not in the slightest but it's worth a shot."

"You know if any of your men find out I'll have to kill them, right?"

Hyunsa shuddered, "Please...please don't." She pleaded quietly. He sighed, feeling bad about having to work that way. But that's the way this dangerous cookie crumbles. "C-could I at least talk to them first if they do find out?"

"Sure, whatever will help you sleep at night." That answer made Hyunsa wonder how he did the same thing. Maybe holding Jin relieved the weight of the things he's done. She'd bet her life savings that he was so well built because of his sins sitting on his shoulders.

"I've got the computer set up already. When I hang up, connect to the webcam."

"Got it."

The she heard a beep and looked at the screen. He'd hung up and now, the computer on her lap had begun to ring. An incoming video call. She answered and put a finger to her lips once she was in focus. Signaling for him to be quiet.

She pretended to gasp excitedly and walked to Jin's room. "Jinnie, look! A friend's calling you!"

He shot up from his spot on the bed where he'd spent the last few hours coloring. Just like the day before. And the day before that. "I thought I wasn't allowed to use it?"

She waved him off. "Your father said you've been so good lately you can have a video playdate. Doesn't that sound fun?" He nodded ecstaticly and made grabby hands at the laptop. She handed it to him and peered over his shoulder.

"Is it Jiminie?!" He asked excitedly. He felt so lucky to have contact with someone who didn't live in his house. The guards we no fun to play with considering they actually had to do their jobs.

Hyunsa shrugged, "I dunno, guess you better find out sweetheart." She pinched his cheek and left the room. God, she hoped he wouldn't be upset with her.

"Hey!" Jin waved at the screen, although it was just an empty wall.

A sock puppet popped up into view. "Hello!" It said in a goofy voice.

He gasped. "A puppet?!" Jin grinned widely and on the other side of the screen, Namjoon felt his chest get warm. He missed seeing that grin. Being the cause of that grin.

"I'm, uh, Mr.Wiggly! Nice to meet you."

"Hello, Mr.Wiggly! I'm Jin."

"How are you?"

Jin sighed, "Bored. There's nothing to do here. I used to go outside but now I can't get out without guards finding me." He pouted. "I think I've colored enough to fill a museum."

Mr.Wiggly covered his eyes and shook his head. "Oh, no, no, no! That's sounds horrible, Jin." Jin simply nodded. "Do you miss anybody?" Jin raised a brow at that. Namjoon knew he needed an excuse. "I get bored when I miss someone. Time passes by sooooo slooooow."

Jin agreed. "Yeah, kinda. I shouldn't miss bad people, Mr.Wiggly." At this, Namjoon felt a sting. But he'd earned it. "But they really can be fun." Okay, now that sting wasn't so bad. At least he was entertaining.

"Well...do you think," Namjoon-er, Mr.Wiggly, stumbled over his words. "Do you think, maybe...they could just be...confused?"

Jin shook his head, "No, you don't hurt people that badly on accident."

"Well...what if they're sorry?"

Jin shrugged, "Who knows? I don't think people are evil." He said with a smile, it faded just as quickly as it appeared. "But this one...really hurt. I guess it's worth it to be away from them. Even if I'm bored."