(°24°)

Jin ended up sitting between Namjoon's long legs, chest to back and Namjoon's arms sitting wrapped around Jin's waist. Every now and then, Namjoon would plant a quick kiss to Jin's shoulder or hair, but nothing too distracting.

Little did he know, Jin on the other hand, was having a lot of trouble focusing on the movie.

"Daddy?" He turned around sheepishly, averting his eyes from the taller man behind him.

Namjoon paused the movie and swiped some hair out of Jin's face. "Yes?"

"Could we," Jin wrung his fingers with the other hand. "Could we-" Jin cut himself off, slapping his hands onto his face to cover up the embarrassment he'd served himself up.

Namjoon chuckled, "What is it, sweetheart?"

"Could we practice?" Jin mumbled into Namjoon's broad chest.

"Practice?" Namjoon's face was puzzled, and Jin could tell he'd have to explain. Which was definitely not what he'd wanted to do at all. Infact, he just wanted to avoid having to talk about it at all. "Practice what, honey?"

"Kissy?" He scrunched his eyebrows together. Namjoon could tell he was both frustrated and embarrassed. But maybe he liked seeing him like this. For now, at least, he wasn't going to keep him that way.

His laugh sent good chills down Jin's spine. "Oh, you want to practice kissing?" He nodded, "Why?"

"Don't think I'm good," he mumbled shyly.

"I'd be happy to practice with you," Namjoon replied, inching his face closer to Jin's. His entire demeanor was changing little by little, but this strange fear banging inside of Jin's chest kind of.....felt good.

Jin slowly brought his face closer as he turned around to sit on his legs, knees bent and butt sitting on the heels of his feet. Namjoon didn't even want to imagine how nice it'd be to see Jin sitting like this on the floor, taking hi-

But he refused, after all, he didn't want to imagine it. He feared he might scare Jin off considering he just wanted to kiss. Namjoon was happy with just kissing, for now at least.

Jin pressed their lips together, a bit sloppy at first, but he managed to catch on to Namjoon's actions. He began to mimick his movement, but only after a minute of sloppy lips on lips.

"See?" Namjoon pulled away to talk, "You're doing great," he tried to catch his breath. "No need to be nervous, sweetheart."

Jin dismissed his statements and dove back in. He didn't understand why he wanted to kiss Namjoon forever, all he knew was that he had to take whatever chance he could get to kiss him. As they didn't get to see each other often enough to kiss forever, he really needed Namjoon to shut the fuck up. What better way to get him to shut it than this?

"You're," Namjoon pulled away again. "Pretty eager, huh, baby?"

Jin threw both hands on Namjoon's cheeks, "Quiet, daddy!" Before squishing them together and giving the pout they produced a big kiss. He let go, "Wan' kissy."

"And you'll get them, Jin." He felt their noses touch gently and for some reason, Namjoon blushed. He just hoped Jin was too occupied with sucking face to notice.

Namjoon decided to get risky, as Jin showed no signs of stopping. He gave Jin's butt a small pinch, and it worked like a charm. "Emph!" Jin yelped into Namjoon's mouth with a slight jump, and it worked like a charm. Namjoon's tongue was in Jin's mouth.

Namjoon moved his lips and slid his tongue around Jin's, tasting every inch of his mouth. Jin didn't move his tongue, he didn't know he could do that.