(°7°)

The ice cream cone he'd finished off was huge, and finishing it left Jin cold and tired. He stiffled a yawn, not wanting Namjoon to think he was bored.

"Are you tired, baby?" Jin frantically shook his head. Namjoon held his hand out and on Jin's cheek. Happily, Jin leaned into the large hand on his face. "Don't lie to me, sweetheart. It's alright." Jin yawned again, unknowingly giving Namjoon his answer. "Let's get you home, hmm? How does that sound?"

"But wan' stay with Namjoonie!" Jin protested as he and Namjoon stood up, exiting the ice cream parlor and entering Namjoon's car.

"I wanna stay with you, too, sweetheart, but you're tired and we've been out for a while. We should get you home." Jin let out a huff, but obeyed and buckled himself up.

As Jin got more and more drowsy, his words became mumbles and weren't registered well in his mind before he spoke them into existence.

"Jinnie..." He mumbled.

Namjoon turned down the radio, "What was that, kitten?"

"Jinnie....Jinnie like Nam.. Namjoon."

Namjoon smiled, "Namjoon likes you, too." He parked the car infront of Jin's house, poking Jin's cheek lightly. "Wake up, sleepy head. You're home. Go take a nap in your bed."

Jin rubbed his eyes with a fist, "Bye, Namjoonie." He mumbled with a smile as he crawled through the car door Namjoon had held open for him. He waved goodbye to the tall man as he walked into his house.

Namjoon blew him a kiss, "Bye, baby boy." and drove off.

Jin stumbled into his house as quietly as he could and walked into the kitchen. Hyunsa turned to face him, "Oh, there you are. It's time for you to go outside if you'd like. Do you wanna go outside, Jinnie?" He shook his head no. "Looks like someone's tired, hmm?" She walked towards him, and he made grabby hands at her. Hyunsa was not strong enough to carry him, so Jin settled for holding her hand in his. "Let's get your sleepy head ready for a nap."

They entered his room and he immediately dived into the bed. He giggled as he bounced up and down on the mattress. But with the stern look Hyunsa gave him as she took his shoes off, he stopped, knowing she didn't want him jumping on the bed. Something about him getting hurt, not that Jin paid attention to it, he just didn't want her to be upset.

"There you go, hun." She lifted the bedsheets for him to crawl in and proceeded to tuck him in. "I'll come wake you up when lunch is ready, alright?" He nodded and waved goodbye to her. She placed a kiss on his forehead and closed the door behind her as she walked out.

Jin held Pinkie close to his chest, and imagined sleeping next to someone. But it was too late to go back when he realized he'd been thinking of sleeping next to Namjoon. His head of soft, shiny black hair laying on Namjoon's cushiony chest, was all Jin wanted at the moment. Before he knew it, he was dozing off, with a longing to be held by someone other than Hyunsa.

"Master Seokjin?" Hyunsa called, opening the door to his room to wake him up for lunch.

Jin shot up in his bed, "Don't call me that." He whined.

Hyunsa giggled, "But it's the fastest way to wake you up.

Jin whined again, "Don't like it." He huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Come on, Jinnie." Hyunsa cheered, "Let's go eat lunch and then I have some time to play with you." Once he heard that, Jin jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. The pit-pat of his feet was like happy music to Hyunsa's ears.

She trailed behind him. She actually looked very young, despite Jin thinking she looks like a beautiful raisin. But she was fifty years old. She'd been the house keeper at the Kim household for around twenty five years. All she wanted was a job when she was in her early twenties, and ended up in a job she couldn't leave even if she wanted to.

But then, nineteen years ago, Jin came along. He brightened up her life and made working in the Kim household bearable. She loved him like a son, and his childish behavior was something she adored about him. In both hers and Jin's minds, he was just a kid.

When Jin turned sixteen and still acted like a child, she began to look into it. In the very rare moments of free time for her, she googled his behavior, and concluded that he was in what was called 'little space'. Although foreign to her, she knew she loved Jin with all her heart, so she'd do whatever she could to make him happy. If that meant continuing to treat him like a child, she didn't mind.

At first she felt as if she should ask Jin about it, but ended up never speaking about it, because he seemed content with the way things already were. The smile on his face never faded at the sound of 'Jinnie', and his happy grin was all Hyunsa could ask for.

"What'd Hyunsa make?" He smiled, sitting down at the dinner table.

"I made us peanut butter and jelly sandwiches."

"Isn't that too easy for you?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yup, but if you want play time, we need food fast. Besides," she tickled his sides, "Don't pretend you dont like PB and J!" Jin giggled, pushing her hands away. "Eat your fruits and veggies, too."

They both chowed down on the sandwiches, which Hyunsa secretly made for her own gain, not because they needed food quickly. She just really liked peanut butter. She raised a brow at him when Jin pushed his plate away from himself. "Done!"

Waggling a finger at him, Hyunsa dragged the plate back infront of him. "Nuh-uh, mister. Eat at least one veggie."

As much as Jin despised broccoli, he didn't want to waste playtime trying to convince Hyunsa that green food should be illegal. So he hesitantly shoved a piece of broccoli into his mouth and chewed so quickly, his jaw began to hurt. He gulped it down and stuck his tongue out, scrunching his face up at the taste.

"Now can we play?" Hyunsa just laughed and nodded, being dragged by her fingers up to Jin's room.

×××
Stray kids released their boxer street music video they're so cute uwu aw

I cut all my hair off y'all its wig snatching time

Also i just wanna let y'all know when bts comes back im crying fwy

N E V E R P R O O F R E A D

K Thanks