(°56°)

Jin was eager to wear his new clothes. He always bought clothes he found cute, while also keeping in mind to look nice for Namjoon. If he thought Namjoon wouldn't like it, it wasn't going in the cart.

But today, he felt lazy. So much so that he hadn't even left the bedroom the whole day. Now at six o'clock, he sat up, deciding to get dressed to grab a snack. He wasn't dressing up and putting on 'real' clothes to go downstairs. So on he pulled a gigantic, oversized sweater. He accidentally ordered a size too big, and he ended up liking it. He already liked oversized sweaters, but this one was so comfortable. Sometimes he'd wear big sweaters to sleep at his old house. But not too often as he was so enamored with his pajama sets. So here he was, faced with an opportunity to feel cute in the sweater for a second.

He pulled it up and over his head, feeling it drop past his waist, and opened the door. The cute panties he was wearing weren't on display, so he didn't see a problem with it.

His steps were lazy. Don't get him wrong ; he wasn't tired, just not so interested in doing much today. He wanted to stay in bed all day with Namjoon but since he was busy, Jin decided he'd spend the day with himself. If he really wanted, he'd get Namjoon's attention later.

Jin never paid much attention to the things he was doing unless it was important. He didn't pay attention to the way the left side of the hoodie sat slightly higher than the other, it laying the smallest bit on the panties. He only paid attention to his goal ; getting fruit snacks.

When he arrived in the kitchen, he reached into the pantry once he opened it. His treasure was easily found. He opened it up, and popped one in his mouth. Then another, and another. And then another, until the bag was empty.

As disappointing as it was for the bag to not be bottomless, he decided against opening another package. Afterall, he shouldn't eat them all in one sitting. Namjoon said he'd get s stomachache. So he took one last look inside the bag, just to be sure it was empty.

It wasn't!

Oh, it wasn't empty! Jin didn't really know if God was real before but he'd found confirmation in this. He let out a happy little series of hums as he danced in celebration.

And then, he found confirmation that God was not real. When he got too happy too quickly and witnessed the fruit snack fly out of the wrapper and onto the floor. He groaned and furrowed his brows, stomping his foot and bending over to grumpily pick it up.

A stomp startled Namjoon, and he walked quickly to the source. When he turned the corner, he saw Seokjin's butt up and out as he crouched down. A coo was held in on his end at the panties he wore. A cat, cute.

Nonetheless, he shook away that sweet thought and angrily walked over to him.

"Seokjin!" The sudden call for him startled him, causing him to jump and stand back up. He smiled when he saw Namjoon had been the one to say his name.

"Joonie! Do you want some-"

Namjoon immediately ripped the wrapper out of Seokjin's hand and threw it over his shoulder.

"Hey! Daddy, that wasn't very-" Jin was cut off by his own gasp. Namjoon had him pinned against the granite counter, an arm on each side. Jin just stood still with frightened, wide eyes.

"You think you can just walk around like that in here?"

"Huh?"

"You think this is some joke?"

"Daddy, I-I'm confu-"

"You think, you can just walk out here like this?" Namjoon looked Jin up and down angrily. "So everyone can see you out here?"