(°11°)

Hyunsa had had enough of Jin's father's antics causing her Jinnie to weep into her arms.

So she'd decided to give him a piece of her mind.

Jin had already been tucked into bed and presumed to be sleeping while she waited for his father to leave the bathroom. She stood by the bed politely as he walked out. "What do you need, Hyunsa?" He asked, void of interest.

"I came to talk to you about Jin."

"Oh, really?" He chuckled, "What about my son?"

"You need to do better." She said, raising her hands to her hips.

He marched up to her, getting uncomfortably close. "And who are you to tell me how to raise my son?"

She scoffed, "You haven't raised him at all and you know it. I meant that he enjoyed eating breakfast with you as it was the only time he spent with you. Now all of a sudden work is too much and you can't even find time to speak with him anymore? That's bullshit. Make time for your son." She stood her ground, Jin was not someone she'd be passive for.

"Now, listen closely, Hyunsa." Jin's father spoke low, "I show him affection by making sure he is safe. He knows I love him and that is enough. I make sure I can say hello whenever we're together, I'm doing my best. And if you must know, I am busy with work because Kim Namjoon has emerged with a plan to take our drug addicts away that has already gone into effect. I am just trying to preserve the modes of income used to sustain my son."

Hyunsa crossed her arms, "Just because you want to keep your money doesn't mean you can't find time to call your son."

"I don't want to call him in that environment."

"Save it," she cut him off. "This isn't what Mina would've wanted. She wanted to hold Jin and love him. She wanted to spend time as a family, but because of you and your job, she never got that. You know damn well you could've continued earning money from it without being as involved but you chose the power over your family and now I care for Jin just as she wanted. Mina wouldn't want this."

Just as she finished her sentence, his hand wrapped around her throat. "Don't you dare talk about Mina as if you knew what she wanted."

Hyunsa choked as she spoke, "I kn-knew wha-t sh-she wanted, be-cau-se she to-old m-me these th-things." She gasped for air as her hands grappled with his, trying to pry them off of her.

"Let's get this straight, Hyunsa. You work for me and the Kim household. You are stuck here permanently, and the only reason I didn't kill you right after Mina died was because Jin needed a mother. You're his only company here and that is the only reason," he paused as a tear rolled down his cheek, "That is the only reason I'm not killing you now. The only thing we have in common is love for Jin. You're lucky he loves you, or your blood would've been splattered across that wall behind you years ago."

As Hyunsa's face went purple, he let her go, and drop to the ground. Her loud gasp for air didn't startle him. "Jin, Jin and Mina, des-serve b-better." She gasped out bitterly as she rubbed her neck, she could already feel the bruises that had formed.

"Get out of my sight, whore." He spewed as he walked to his bed, leaving her to weakly stand up and tread to her own room.

As she opened the door, she dropped to the floor, tiredly trying to let her body recover for a few minutes.

"H-Hyunsa?" Jin asked worriedly from her bed.

"J-Jin," she whispered, her voice very hoarse. "What are you do-ing here?"

"I heard, I heard talking that wasn't the gaurds an an I got worried." Her heart melted. Jin scrambled from the bed over to Hyunsa's tired frame. "Hyunsa not okay?" He said quietly, his lips trembled as he tried to hold back tears, but he was always crying and for once, he wanted to hold it in. He wanted to be strong for Hyunsa.

Hyunsa coughed painfully, "I'm fine, sweetheart. I just," she hesitated as she tried to create an excuse. "I just lost my voice, yeah, I lost my voice because I'm sick."

Jin believed it, because in his eyes Hyunsa would never lie to him. "Why is your neck purple?" Jin had a slight concept of hickies, but he really didn't think that's what this was, they were too big and hand shaped to be made by someone's mouth.

Hyunsa's hand instantly shot up to her neck, "I-I don't know, I went to shower and, and then they were there. I think I might've strained my neck a lot today and just didn't notice it."

"Is there anything Jinnie can do to help Hyunsa?" Jin asked, making Hyunsa let out an 'awe'.

"I don't think so, sweetie. But I appreciate it." She said hoarsely. "Now, it's late, let's get you to bed." She stood up slowly, forcing her body not to give out. She didn't want to cause Jin any more worry.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" He asked her, he held his stuffed animal close to his chest as he stared at her with big puppy eyes. But he knew she wouldn't say no.

"Of course you can, Jinnie." She replied. A small smile spread across her face, she was happy to cuddle her Jinnie.

They climbed into her bed and pulled the covers up. Jin snuggled up close to her and she wrapped an arm around him protectively. Even when she was in pain, she'd do what she could for him.

Jin leaned up and gave her temple a quick peck. "Hope you feel better, Hyunsa." He smiled at her. She gazed at him and smiled, doing her best to blink away the tears in her eyes.

×××
Howdy

Sorry ive kind of been slacking ive just been really busy catching up at school

Y'all my friend bought me a signed day6 poster for my birthday last month and it finally came to her so shes giving it to me tomorrow and im definitely gonna cry about it

Hnnng I love Kim Seokjin so much he's so cute and annoying i love him ÙwÚ

I am so tired

N E V E R P R O O F R E A D

K Thanks