(°21°)

Jin was beginning to get sleep as he waited for Namjoon's call. So he changed into pajamas, but not the ones he'd usually be seen in. This time, he opted for a white t-shirt and a pair of pink boxers.

Just because he was trying to be more serious didn't mean he couldn't wear pink.

And it's not that these weren't common for him to sleep in. Infact, he preferred a bit more 'adult' clothing to sleep in. He loved his silk pajama set. He also loved his slip gowns. But the lazy t-shirt always took less effort, and at his most childish, Jin just wants to sleep.

His phone rang and he leaped across his bed for it. But decided he'd wait a couple seconds just to send Namjoon a message.

"Hi, Jinnie." Namjoon smiled as he spoke. "How'd your day go, baby?"

"It was fine, Namjoon." Jin replied, trying to sound bored. Jin believed that not all serious people were boring, but the most serious people in the world? Those people were rocks, and not in the cool way. "How was yours?"

Namjoon cocked a brow at the phone. The facetime call was facing the ceiling in Jin's room, only a tiny sliver of Jin was even in view. He hesitated, "Fine," he coughed, "Is something wrong?"

"No, why would you think that, Namjoon?" Jin asked him, "I'm alright. Is something worrying you?"

"You seem," he hesitated once again, "Different."

"What?" Jin looked shocked to hear it. "I'm just not as childish right now, I'm a grown man, Namjoon. You can't always expect me to be a three year old or something. I can do things, too, ya know." He snapped.

Namjoon was taken aback. "That's not what I meant, of course I know that. I meant you seem, seem sort of off. I like you big just as much as I do when you're childish, you're just so, so serious right now. That's not like you."

"Isn't that what you wanted from me?"

"What?"

Jin scoffed, "To be more serious, Namjoon." He picked the phone up to reveal his annoyed face. Namjoon widened his eyes at it.

"Did you skip your nap or something?" Namjoon laughed.

Jin grumbled, "No, I didn't nap. I can take things all in one go if I need to. I'm not helpless, I'll nap when I want to."

"Uh-huh," Namjoon chuckled, "And thats why you're so grumpy? You're cute mad. Don't think I've told you that before."

Jin was starting to get frustrated that Namjoon wasn't understanding what he was saying, but Jin hated communicating when he wasn't in his childish self. After all, Jin was the pettiest person anyone could ever come across. Once, Hyunsa ate the cookie he'd been saving. But how was she supposed to know when he had just left it on the counter with a napkin! He cried and didn't speak to her for two days. The first four hours was because he was genuinely upset. The next day and couple hours was just to send her a message. But it worked. Now when she finds unlabeled food, she asks everyone around if it's theirs.

So how come Namjoon wasn't getting the idea?!

Jin clenched his fists, "You don't get it!"

"What am I supposed to get?" Namjoon responded.

"Earlier you said you do business for serious people only! I just wanna be serious enough!" Jin finally let his eyes open from their scrunched up state, only for a few tears to reveal themselves onto his cheeks.

Namjoon looked sad, "Oh, honey, no. Is that what you think?" Jin sniffled and reached for his stuffed bear, burying his face into it as he wailed. "You're too sweet to get involved with my work. I don't want you to have to see it. You don't need to be serious."

"But-but you sa-aid I co-couldn't, couldn't come with!"

"Because I don't think you should see it. Would you want a puppy to watch one of those sad ASPCA commercials?" Jin shook his head no. "Exactly, bubs, I don't want you to see it. I don't think anyone could handle it. Not even a big, strong man."

"Bu-but you're bi-big and strong."

"I'm an exception. The Rock, Arnold Schwarzenegger, maybe even John Cena couldn't handle it. I've just been doing it for a while."

"Oh, w-wow, Daddy's brave." Jin spoke in awe.

"You don't need to be serious, I wouldn't bring anyone to my work."

"Why?"

"It's uhm, a secret. Yeah, a secret. There's a secret formula to it and you need to go on a dangerous scavenger hunt for it. There's bears and tigers and even boobie traps set to hurt you and stop you."

"Wow!" Jin exclaimed, "Daddy so brave!"

"I'm sorry I upset you, Prince. But maybe I can make it up to you. Would you like to come visit me at my house tomorrow?"

Jin nodded eagerly. He'd begun to outsmart the security. Always throwing big stones from the backyard out of his window, the back windows, whatever exit to the outdoors he could find, would have a rock being flung out of it. The rustling would send them off. As long as Hyunsa pretended she didn't notice Jin sneaking away, just for the sake of letting Jin live more than she could, then he was good to go.

However, this time he'd been granted permission to leave. So the sneaking wasn't needed.

"That's great, Darling. I can't wait to give you a big kiss." He smiled that colgate commercial grin and Jin couldn't help but hide his face in the fur of his stuffed bear. He giggled and popped back up to check if Namjoon was still looking. Upon seeing Jin's rosy blush, he smiled wider. So wide, his eyes became crescents. Jin giggled and hid again, too embarrassed to look at him.

Was Namjoon Jin's first kiss? No. But Namjoon was the first one to make him feel like that. He liked the way Namjoon made him feel. Even if it was angry or sad, because at the end of the day, Namjoon could still be the only one to make him feel that. Which is why he found it pretty safe to say he was in love.

"You need rest, bunny. I wanna spend as much time as I can with you tomorrow. Goodnight, Jin."

"Goodnight, Daddy. Love you," he smiled sheepishly.

Namjoon still couldn't believe he'd heard the words 'Daddy' and 'love' together in one sentence, especially from his Jin. His heart fluttered.

"Daddy loves you, too. Sweet dreams, Baby Boy."

×××
Sorry for the sort of delay

I tried to buy day6 tickets today I'd been waiting an hour before they went on sale i saved up money and took extra shifts......the site kept saying someone bought them and beat me to them and shit and errors and shit.....i didnt get a ticket, but my sister was able to grab a hi touch ticket........I paid for it......She knows like eight day6 songs....she does stan but why go to a show if you don't know whats going on.....she doesnt know their b sides or anything.....i just wanted to tell wonpil he is handsome....so now all i can do is hope svt comes here..... :'''''')

Speaking of svt's comeback slapped and they tiddies was out mingyu has nice tiddies but so does woozi also center jun we stan

Also jihyo and daniel???? My mom and dad now. They're so cute and im so happy theyre together but im so jealous i wanna date her and poor mark lee smh

I really hope Heechul and Momo are dating that'd be so cute awww

That was a lot sorry anyway idk if I've asked but what's been your favorite smaller group by that i mean less known but?
Obviously mine is DreamCatcher but also Oneus

N E V E R P R O O F R E A D

K Thanks