(°33°)

Jin had let them both sit in such a sound silence, Namjoon had thought Jin had falled asleep. But he had not. Infact, he was wide awake, his heart beating so hard that it was threatening to jump out of his chest.

"Daddy?"

Namjoon jumped, "Shit," he exhaled, "You scared me." His low chuckle sent shivers down Jin's spine, even if his laugh was innocent, it really couldn't be, not with him half naked and all. "I thought you fell asleep. But what's up, baby?"

Jin turned around and sat up a little, the tip of his finger tracing and dancing around in little shapes across Namjoon's bare chest. He avoided eye contact, opting to stare at his skipping finger as if it were an elegant ice dancer and Namjoon's chest was the rink. "Can we..do what, w-what we did, other day?"

Namjoon raised an eyebrow, "What day? What thing? Sorry, Jin. I'm a little lost here, babe."

Jin's entire face slowly faded to red as he spoke, "O-over the phone. F-felt nice, Daddy."

Oh.

Namjoon's brain went into panic. He felt the phone situation never should have happened in the first place, but he neglected to bring it up in case Jin took it the wrong way.

So he sat up, scooping Jin into his lap as he did so and sitting up against the headboard. "Jin, baby, we should probably talk about what happened."

Jin curled up in his arms, but sat comfortably with his head resting in the crook of Namjoon's neck, opting to leave light little kisses where he could reach. "Can it wait?"

Namjoon sucked in a deep breath, "No, honey, we should talk first." He plucked Jin off of his neck and sat him inbetween his legs. "What happened over the phone, i-it shouldn't," he sighed, "It really shouldn't have happened." Jin's face became sad, and tears quickly began to prick at his big, brown eyes. "No-not that it was bad or anything, its just, its just that we never talked about, um, stuff like that, besides that one time, and I didn't want anything to happen before that."

Jin rubbed the tears out of his eyes and hiccuped quietly, "Do-dont, don't think baby is p-pre-tty?"

"No, no, no! Baby, no, don't say that." Namjoon gently moved Jin's fists away from his face, planting a kiss on his damp cheek. "Of course I think you're pretty, Jin. You're stunning, baby. I just think, we should probably talk more about what happened. I don't want you to not know things and realize you made a mistake later."

Jin was still sad, because he couldn't really process everything too well, especially if he was this little and sad. But normally, Hyunsa would fix things. What was he supposed to do if she wasn't around to fix it?

"Talk now?" Jin asked quietly, he reached for the chain necklace dangling around Namjoon's collar bones, playing with the little cross that hung off of it.

Namjoon hummed, "Why did you call me? That night, I mean." He pushed hair out of Jin's face, but it fell back into place immediately. So he just continued to run his hands through his hair, and Jin hummed quietly at the action.

"Di'n know what to do, a-and wanted to be the boy in the video but, but with Daddy."

"Video?" Namjoon's brain worked fast, and he figured out what that meant. He let out a short, breathy laugh. "Were you watching porn, baby?" Jin blushed for the millionth time, but pouted angrily and smacked Namjoon's chest lightly. "Right, right, sorry, hun." He'd save the teasing for another time. "You wanted to be doing what was happening in the video, with me?" Jin nodded. "And what were they doing, Jin?"

"The, the big man was behind the boy and-and he kept hitting him from the back with his own parts an-and the boy was really loud. Can't say it well, but it looked.....nice." At this point, red flush was just what his face looked like all the time.

Namjoon hummed again. "Jin? You do know what sex is, right?" Jin nodded. "Do you know about consent?" He nodded again. "Do you....want...that with me?" Jin nodded for the third time, staring at his hands in his lap. "I do, too. But why do you want that with me?"

Jin kept his gaze down, but the small smile peaking out sent butterflies into flight for Namjoon's stomach. "Love Daddy, wan'na feel good, with him."

"Aw," Namjoon cooed, "Come here, Jin." He pulled him down, and landed on Namjoon's chest with a soft 'plop'. He kissed his head, "How about I take you out to dinner, hmm? How's that sound?"

Jin sat up and grinned, "Yay!" He clapped his hands, "Eat with Daddy!"

"I can pick you up tomorrow at eight. For today, how about we just nap."

"But I already took a nap!"

"Then you can take one with me!" Namjoon laughed, pulling Jin back down and covering him in the blankets before he could wriggle away.

"Daddy!"

Jin's face was now just centimeters away from Namjoon's. "What is it, lovebug?"

"Kissies?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" He joked, leaning down and kissing Jin tenderly, as if he could send love to him through his lips.

×××
Sorry for the wait and i know this is short i just had a bad depression rut for a few days but im back on the horse and next chapter is smut i promise

I get to see kard in like a week and a half aaaahhhh

Also i think im gonna see monsta x and nct at the jinglebash reeee

I am super broke tho so i had to get a second job whoops

Also i accidentally deleted my nates that had the entire plot to this book and i cant get it back so it might take a little longer for me to remember my plot for this but eh yall just want ddlb and smut anyways so i dont think youll be too mad

N E V E R P RO O F R E A D

K Thanks