(°69°)

Jin dusted the table in the hallway, helping Hyunsa while she sweeped. "Are we almost done?"

Hyunsa chuckled, "Yes, sweetie. Just let me finish this corner and then we can go color." Jin clapped his hands together happily and continued to finish up his part.

Hyunsa finished up putting her things away before turning to Jin. But before she could say anything, Jin's father appeared behind her. "Jinnie, you wanna watch a movie, son? I know the newest Trolls movie just came out. You know, the one you like with Poppy?"

Jin nodded with a smile. "With Hyunsa, too!"

Said adults glanced at each other, talking with their eyes and deciding to end the tension for an hour and forty five minutes. "Sure!"

Jin walked between them, swinging their arms with his on their way to the den.

Minsu missed this. He hadn't spent time with his son like he used to in months. If Mina were here, she'd smack him.

They sat down on the sofa and attentively watched the movie, smiling when the characters did as well as matching their frowns. When one of the characters began to sing, Jin spoke. "Father, that sounds like one of your songs." Minsu tried to recall just which one it was. Every now and then, he'd sing for Jin. His voice wasn't phenomenal, but boy was it worth listening to.

"The one about the fish?" Hyunsa spoke up. His head whipped around to face her to which she just responded with a shrug. Everyone in the house could hear his voice when he sung. Even if it wasn't very often.

"No, no. I think Jinnie's talking about the cub-man one." One of the guards spoke up from the side.

Minsu laughed, "That one's not mine, it's from 'The Jungle Book'."

Jin laughed, "That's the one! You just sang it so often, I thought it was one you made up, Father."

Minsu laughed while lightly shaking his head. "Seems to me like Taeil wants to hear it."

The guard smiled, "Wouldn't be opposed to it."

"Oobee-doo," Minsu broke out into song, jumping off the couch to do a little dance as he did. "I wanna be like you-o-o," Jin pointed at him as he bobbed his head to the rhythm. "And learn to be, hu-u-uman too-o-o," he smiled. Jin clapped for him, Hyunsa just gave a curt smile and a nod. "Okay, that's enough. Too much exercise for one day." Jin laughed lightly.

Taeil stood in position at his post for the moment, a small smile painting his face. He found it ironic to see his boss murder people, and then a couple hours later, dance in the den for his kid. Odd, but warming.

Jin yawned, prompting Hyunsa to look his way. "You tired, sweetheart?"

Jin nodded, "Yeah, I think I'm gonna go nap a little. Honey Pot probably misses me." Hyunsa got up to hold his hand, leading him back to his room.

"You ever gonna let him leave the nest?" The guard, Taeil, broke the silence in the room.

Minsu shrugged, "I did, didn't I? I left for a bit and look who he got tangled up with."

"All due respect, sir, wouldn't that have been a great business move?"

Minsu shot a glare his way, prompting the other to put his hands up. "I'm not letting my son get close to a murderer." Taeil scoffed playfully. Oh, the irony. Minsu waved it off, "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"Namjoonie....," Jin said, ragged and breathy, once the other finally accepted the video call.

He was met with Jin in a muted pink slip dress, blushing and embarrassed. Namjoon licked his lips, "Yeah, Babydoll?"

"Need help," he trailed off, fiddling with the end of the lingerie top.

Namjoom raised an eyebrow. He didn't know Jin had little outfits. Did he buy them? Did he buy them for someone else? The thought made Namjoon's blood boil.

He ignored the other's plea. "Where'd you get these pretty clothes, Jinnie?"

Jin's ears turned red, "Bought them online," he was starting to get really embarrassed. In his mind, Namjoon ignoring his first statement felt like he didn't like his clothes.

"Why?"

"Hmm?"

"Why'd you buy them?" Jin visibly shrunk, looking at his fingers playing with the tulle.

"Thought I'd look pretty," he said just above a whisper.

"To who?" Ouch.

"N-no one," he teared up as he looked down. He felt embarrassed already, he didn't want to make it worse by crying.

"Really? Not even for me?" Shocked, he whipped his head up. Namjoon elaborated, "Who did you want to look pretty for?"

Embarrassed, he avoided eye contact. "W-wanted to look pretty for Daddy."

"Aw," Namjoon's face softened. "You always look pretty to me."

"Do you like it?"

Namjoon nodded, "Course I do. How could I not?"

Jin nodded. He blushed, not knowing what to say. This wasn't how he expected things to go. He felt awkward now. Jin puffed his cheeks out, bathing in the slightly uncomfortable atmosphere.

"So, did you want me to do something about this or..?" Jin nodded. "Like what?"

Jin finally looked at him shyly. "May-maybe, maybe be naughty?"

Namjoon raised a brow. "Naughty? But you're such a good boy for me." Jin internally mewled at the praise. "You're my beautiful baby who listens to me and tries not to break the rules."

Jin sat on his calves and subtly rolled his hips into the plush carpet of the closet. He nodded, "I-I am a good boy, 'm a good boy."

"Since when have you ever been my bad baby boy, huh?" He said, enjoying the show and deciding to tease him a bit. "You're so pretty and follow the rules so well. My Jinnie is so handsome when he listens to me." Jin squeaked with his eyes scrunched shut. He couldnt decide if wanted to be disobedient or not.

"B-but what if," he swallowed thickly, pausing his movements. "What if I wanna be bad for a little, Daddy?"

"You wanna be naughty for me, Honey?" Jin nodded, as obedient as ever. Namjoon tsked. "Even when you wanna be bad, you're still my good little boy. That's so cute that for a minute you can think you're bad." He leaned back. "But go ahead ; go on. Put on a show for me, Seokjinnie."

×××
Howdy didn't mean to make you wait

go CHECK OUT ACES COMEBACK COWARDS

Smut next chapter I just didn't wanna make yall wait sorry boo

Any netflix recs? I've watched avatar n some animes already. Maybe gimme some horror movies?

Aight idk what else to say so >3<

N O T P R O O F R E A D

K Thanks Xoxo