(°38°)

While Jin and Namjoon spent the night peacefully asleep, Hyunsa was losing her mind downstairs.

She sat at the dining table, clutching the table in one hand and her chest in the other, trying desperately to catch her breath. She stared at nothing with eyes the size of the moon. Was that man really here? She asked herself. Every now and then, it would occur to her that Jin wasn't hers. Well, at least, not just hers. This was one of those moments.

She wasn't the one putting him to sleep. She wasn't in charge of him. She wasn't the one making sure he was completely tucked in so he wouldn't be cold while he slept.

More importantly, it was Kim Namjoon!

Hyunsa had seen the man's father shoot five dead in the blink of an eye because they'd disrespected a friend of Mr.Kim's!

Back in the days when Mina was around, Namjoon's father would bring him along to visit the other Kim household. Both Kim businesses were good friends, you kind of have to be when you're both mobsters by the same name. It helps save confusion.

But five business men had the audacity to disrespect his friend? Not on his watch.

And this Namjoon guy had been raised by that man! What kind of danger could he be dragging her Seokjinnie into?

She knew from the start that it was Namjoon Jin was so fond of, but to see him there in person made it all so real. What had his pure eyes been exposed to on his behalf?

More importantly, was Jin ever hurt? Surely if he were to be in pain he'd let her know.

Right?

She suddenly felt as if Jin had given this man too much power. She was so used to being the only one in charge of him and now that it was a dangerous man sharing the chore, she felt helpless as to where her place was. Would Jin still want her around? What if Namjoon has been hurting him?

Hyunsa angrily, but quietly, marched up the stairs and opened the door to Jin's room. She was met with the scene of Namjoon and Jin cuddling up to each other, peacefully asleep. So she closed the door and marched off, this time going to her bedroom to fall asleep, upset with herself just a tad because she doubted Namjoon. Although, that didn't mean he was off the hook.

In the morning, Jin woke up to soft breathing fanning across his forehead. He was delighted to see Namjoon's face smiling fondly at him. Something about waking up to him was so, so perfect.

Namjoon slowly reached his hand out to brush the fringe out of Jin's face, and wrapped his arms around his torso. Jin liked feeling how strong Namjoon was just from small actions like this ; when he pulled him closer so their chests were pressed together, it was with so much ease it had Jin wondering if he'd lost weight.

"G'mornin', Daddy." Jin mumbled, relishing the warmth he was enveloped in.

He felt a smooch on his forehead followed by one on his neck. "Good morning, my Jin." He flushed pink, but manged to keep his giggle in his throat instead of letting it out like a schoolgirl. Jin wiggled upwards so his face, specifically lips, were pressed up against Namjoon's face.

Jin sighed happily, "Just wanna be with you, Joon." Namjoon could only smile widely into Jin's cheeks and run his thumbs across his lower back in small circles, raising goosebumps along Jin's body.

Namjoon hated that he had to get up. Nothing in the world would make him happier in that moment than knowing he could just hold Jin a little tighter and go to sleep. Sure, he could do one of those things, that being holding Jin tighter, but he really couldn't. If he held him closer, he'd want to keep him there forever. That would also mean staying in the bed with Jin, and that would be the total opposite of getting up and out of there before anyone saw and shot him.

He sighed, disgruntled and frustrated it was the way it was, and unwrapped his arms from around Jin. He received a whine in response. "I'm sorry, baby. I have to go now."

Jin crawled onto him, "No, stay here, Namjoonie."

He sighed, "Honey, I have to go. I'm not supposed to be here too long." Jin teared up and let go. Namjoon had gotten up, but had to crouch immediately upon seeing Jin's crying face. "No, don't cry, Jin." He wiped his tears with his thumb and pressed a kiss to his temple. "Baby, I'm not leaving forever. I'll still talk to you through the phone."

Jin grabbed a nearby stuffed bear and held it tightly to his bare chest. "I know but I don't want you to go."

Namjoon kissed his lips tenderly and pulled away quickly when he heard footsteps coming up the stairs. He hopped into his pants and pulled on his shirt, slipping his shoes on and throwing his duffel bag over his shoulder. "I'm sorry, baby boy. I'll see you again sooner than you know." He opened the window and climbed out, sitting on the ledge. "I love you, Jin." He smiled.

"I love you, too, Namjoonie." Jin replied with a sad smile and a tiny wave. With that, Namjoon climbed down the side of the building, and went on his way. He avoided the gaurds so well, he thought for a minute that they weren't even there. They were, he was just good at his job. When he climbed into his car he immediately felt a buzz in his pocket.

Once glance at his phone had him grinning like an idiot.

Jin
You're like Peter Pan

Jin
Cause you come in and out through the window

Namjoon
I guess that makes you
my Wendy huh?

Jin
^3^ of course!

Jin smiled as well, until he heard the footsteps near his door. "Jinnie?" Hyunsa knocked on the door. He frantically pulled on some pants and a shirt. When he unlocked the door, he was face to face with a very worried Hyunsa. His face was still red and teary. "What's wrong, Jin? Baby, are you okay?" She inspected him, and he tried to hide his neck and chest as well as he could. He knew he was probably covered in red and blue bruises, so all he could do was shrink into his t-shirt.

"I'm fine, Hyunnie," he replied. "I just had a nightmare."

"Aw, I'm sorry, honey. Will pancakes make you feel better?"

He sniffled, "Maybe if you make them smile."

"Alright, smiley pancakes it is!"

×××
I don't like this chapter :/

I see DreamCatcher in like 3 weeks im so excited

Please leave comments cause I love to read them :)

Okay

N E V E R P R O O F R E A D

K Thanks