Stand information HEAL:

Hey guys it is me, Author! >.<

Sooo this is my drawing of your stand: HEAL

Since a few of you might have been wondering, a stand is the extension/ representation of one's soul or spiritual energy. 

 Your stand "Heal" is really self-explaining. Well you are able to heal others, including open wounds, internal damage, broken bones, even the general illnesses like fever or so on. However, if it is your own body like cancer a mutation of any sorts you cannot to anything, same goes with the aging process. You cannot reverse time! To make it clear, you cannot bring back the dead. Even when the person was heavily injured and was still alive one second ago!

Your stand is not one for attacking either. It is more of a defensive and supportive stand. Still you are able to throw punches and are able to block, they are just.... not that powerful. HEHEHE*Sweatdrop.

Some might ask why Y/N is not ageing. It has to do with your stand. I know Hamon slows down aging but that has not to do anything with it.  Your stand is like I said before a part of yourself, so it heals you too and a rapid speed at that, you could survive everything except starvation or hydration! It nearly does not effect you at all if you decided to heal yourself. It even goes so far that it "Heals" your cells from transforming or dying, meaning you do not age!!! I do not know if I make any sense right now....

However if you decided to heal others it drains energy, that is why you have such a big appetite. Smaller wounds are fairly easy to treat, but is a person nearly dying

 (Spoiler warning: *cough Kakyoin *cough)

 it really wears you down, so much that you can pass out and fall into coma. However your stand will retract itself and stop healing, even if you do not want that, to keep you alive... even if it means going against your very own orders.

I think that was all, if you have questions fell free to comment or ask °.^

"OMG! I am soo proud of my drawing!!!" (FANGIRLS)