Stardust Crusaders 25

VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! LIKE REALLY REALLY IMORTANT!!!! Please read!

Since next week my exams are starting again, and I hate it! T0T, but that means I cannot update since those are really important.~sighs 

So the next update will be the weekend after the 30th May 2021! I am sorry...like terribly sorry please don't be mad.

I sincerely hope you guys still be there when I return from my time in hell, because I never break my promises,  so I made this chapter a bit longer^^

Wish me good luck!

Look at this masterpiece!! Thank you so much HauntedTeaBag for making this great fanart!!!You are incredible and a great artist, look she is so adorable, so beautiful it is perfect!!!! wow!

This is great!!!! Lots of Hearts!!!

What happened previously:

"All right, everyone! Let's climb aboard and head out! Come on, cheer up already Polnareff." You clapped your hands together. "It is almost here and Jotaro try to cheer up a bit will you? This is going to be a great surprise especially for you, I hope." You sled at the Highschool delinquent as he looked at you in confusion. "You want to become a marine biologist after you finished your studies, if I remember correctly." You smirked as he tilted his hat down his face unreadable for anyone but you. "I hope you like it."

"Look everyone it has arrived." You pointed at the sea as a giant submarine emerged from the depths.

"A submarine?" Polnareff nearly fainted at the sight.

"That is right! From here on out we are riding to Egypt in this!" Joseph declared proudly.

"You have got to be kidding me! How did you guys afford it-?" Polnareff asked you as you smiled.

"Oh this time I did not pay anything at all, I made Joseph pay instead." You pointed out. To pay my silence, the destroyed planes, the food he still had to pay over the years, casualty fees, the mechanical arm he got without my knowledge.....He finally paid it all off. You chuckled darkly. It felt really good not to pay. You felt oddly satisfied.

"Come on Jotaro let's get in! I carry you guys over the water!"