Diamond is Unbreakable 21

Author's Note:   Next chapter is out! Hope you enjoy it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened previously:

Turning around the corner you heard Yukako's voice as you heard Koichi stuttering nervously. Hiding behind a building you decided to listen to their conversation ,ready for some gossip, however someone and by someone meaning none other than the greenette next to you decided to ruin that moment.

"Hey! If it is not Koichi!"

"Rohan, you idiot!" You groaned under your breath, slapping your face

"I am heading to Kame Yu department store for research." He said loudly not realizing he was interfering something really important right now. In this moment as the next words left his mouth you wanted to strangle him. "Come with me. Y/N is here too, but she has been ignoring me for the last minute~"

"Oh, Y/N is here too? But... I was planning on heading home..." Kochi tried to deny him as Rohan looked him in the eye squatting down in front of him , both men completely ignoring the girl as you took a deep breath revealing yourself too, noticing the prominent frown on the girl's face, waving he smiling apologetically.

"It is embarrassing taking pictures in a department store by myself, you know." Rohan tried to convince the boy as you only glared at the twenty- year old playfully who was already guiding Koichi to walk with him. "You are so needy... Jeez." Koichi sighed looking for you for help.

"Yeah? That is embarrassing to you?" You asked in disbelief completely unaware of Koichi's silent pleas for help. "After witnessing all of my quote- on- quote passionate nights?!"

What is this? Yukako thought irritated. "Was I not supposed t become the invincible heroine? What happened to the effectiveness of your Cinderella's powers?!" Yukako shouted in the phone of the nearby green telephone booth as you started at her worriedly not understanding what she was talking about as you followed behind Rohan and Koichi to make sure they were not up to anything stupid.

"No, Koichi's heart definitely belongs to you now." Dr. Aya reassured her as in that moment a surprised squeal was heard from Ayana who his behind her slightly smaller mother at the sight of you.

"Oh, Ko." Koichi's mother noticed her son. "And Y/N! How are you doing? You have been so busy lately, you rarely come over for dinner anymore." He sighed sadly.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Hirose, Ayana." You politely greeted them, waving as Ayana shyly waved back, playing with a strand of her dark brown hair.