Diamond is Unbreakable 30

Author's Note: Hello, my dear readers! I  have returned and finished the first examphase! YAY! So here is the nex chapter, I hope you enjoy, this one has a few more changes than usual , epecially during the end ^^. Thank you all for your continuing support, I love every one of you!!! Without further ado, let's get into this!!!

What happened previously:

"I-It is no use... I do not have any strength. I cannot read any more..." he heaved. "I am losing more and more power... I cannot even write an order on him.... I cannot..."

"ROHAN!" Josuke shouted the second as the two of you entered the tunnel, driving along the walls in incredible and illegal speed, but none of you cared. "Hey, are you here, Rohan?!"

"Y/N.... Josuke! You came!" Rohan croaked out moved.

"A comrade..." Highway Star mumbled to himself. "Your name is Rohan?" The Stand turned to face the terrified manga artist as everything went black-

"Rohan, Hey! Answer us! Where are you? Rohan?!" Josuke yelled as suddenly you noticed a flicker of light from the wall, hitting the brakes as both of you saw the door. "Th-that is...." Josuke gasped in disbelief as both of you saw Rohan sitting inside.

"Rohan." You called out to him. "Are you injured?"

"Go on, Rohan... Ask them to save you." Highway Star chuckled, hiding behind his hostage. "Call out for help."

"What the hell is that room?" Josuke yelled, wanting to enter as you held him bac shaking your head calmly.

"Do not panic, it could be a trap." You reminded him as he gulped nodding. "Rohan, all you alright? Is someone with you inside, preventing you to communicate?" You concluded. "Your face looks extremely hallow so someone is draining your life force?"

"I have left just a bit of your nutrients in you." Highway Star whispered sadistically. "If you ask them for help, I will spare your life. Because I will take their nutrients instead. Now... Help me lure them into this room. Will spare your life. Hurry up and call him."

"What the hell is this room?" Josuke shouted again. "It almost looks as if someone lives in it!"

"Hurry up and say it. Look! They are suspicious, that woman, judging from her smell, is already pretty close to figuring it out, so both of them will not come any closer. It is not like you love one of them, is it?"

"...." Rohan kept quiet, quickly glancing at your worried face, keeping silent.

"Oho, I guess you do.... So maybe you should just ask him for help or do you want to die?"

"I-If I lure him in here...." Rohan started, panting heavily. "I I offer him up instead, w-will you really... spare my life?" He inquired as Highway Star grinned evilly.

".... Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhh, I proooooomise~" He sung gleefully, slimily. "It will be a give-and-take in exchange for his nutrients. Call him. Hurry up and call him!"

...