Stardust Crusaders 44

What happened previously:

"That is the cars turning." Jotaro muttered as both gamblers maneuvered their cars in the darkness perfectly, taking one turn after the next.

"What is happening? Where are they? Who is ahead?" Joseph yelled as suddenly the two men yelled.

"Three! Two! One! CANNON ATTACK!"

Suddenly the cannon was triggered, the light illuminating the dark tunnel briefly.

"For a second there, a blast lit up the cars!" José screamed in shock.

"Kakyoin is slightly behind." Jotaro said furrowing his eyebrows while Kakyoin gulped, sweat tickled down his face and D'Arby smirked confidently.

"The exit! They are about to exit the tunnel!.... D'ARBY IS AHEAD! He is one car length ahead!"

"I win!" D'Arby smirked.

D'Arby the Player, Part 2

"Now our speed will double! I win!" D'Arby cheered.

"No! I still have more power than you D'Arby! Which means...." Kakyoin's amethyst eyes flashed with determination using Hierophant Green to send his green racing car spinning in the air.

"Kakyoin's car just.... He spun and knocked D'Arby's car off the race track! He was going eight hundred fifty kilometers per hour! He is out!" Joseph screamed. "Kakyoin's car is safe on the ground! He did it!"

"The car with less power loses in collisions. Forfeiting your power to ram me was a mistake. Yu did not realize that I intentionally stayed one car length behind so I could spin and knock you off course." Kakyoin stated.

"IS that so? Seems you are the one who has missed something." D'Arby smirked. "Losing power was not an accident. I planned it so you would knock my car off course! Everything rests on this one moment! Look where my car is going now!" He yelled at the red head who gasped horrified, seeing the red racing car landing back onto the track and not only that- even further ahead!

"What?! He landed on the opposite side of the track further ahead!" Joseph yelled in complete disbelief.

"I do not believe it!" Kakyoin whispered.

"Yes, normally, it is impossible. Normally, and attempt to make it to the opposite track my hurling over the course would result in an abrupt collision with terra firma, even at eight hundred fifty kilometers per hour. You cannot make it by jumping over the curved. But Kakyoin, it is another story if you are catapulted over them. All I needed was your help! I sacrificed my power so you would hit me. It was all part of my plan. Now then, shall we proceed with our race Kakyoin?" D'Arby shouted victoriously as a look of horror settled on the teenager's face.

"Do not give up, Kakyoin." Jotaro called out to his friend but it was already too late as D'Arby's Stand Atum manifested itself, taking Kakyoin's soul out of his body.