Stardust Crusaders 45

What happend previously:

Without holding back, Star Platinum threw a brutal barrel of punches at D'Arby, each punch merciless as D'Arby was send flying to the "Horizon", crashing through, creating a large hole on the ceiling, as Kakyoin put on his sunglasses, watching surprised.

"Looks like we broke through some sort of wall. That is our ticket out of here. Jotaro, Kakyoin!" Joseph stated as Jotaro held Kakyoin back, keeping silent as Kakyoin waited looking to the side.

"... I am sorry Jotaro." The teenager apologized.

"No need. I get it." The Highschool delinquent replied. "I feel the same way you do concerning Y/N. I won't back down too." He declared as Kakyoin's amethyst eyes widened in shock before softening.

"May the better of us win?" Kakyoin chuckled. "However I do not intend to give up either."

"Right back at you." Jotaro smirked. "Let's go."

The Miasma of the Void, Vanilla Ice, Part1

"Forgive me for disturbing you, master." Vanilla Ice announced his presence, kneeling in front of his master's chambers. "But as I am sure you are already aware, about ten minutes ago, Joestar and his comrades infiltrated the manor. I must also inform you that D'Arby has been defeated."

"D'Arby was a genius. With such competence and acumen, D'Arby should have won. Why do you think he suffered defeat?... Come in, Vanilla Ice." Dio's smooth voice spoke up as the large doors opened on his command.

"As you wish!" Vanilla Ice replied, standing up, entering, and seeing his master lying on his luxurious bed, reading casually.

"The Joestars are unconditionally prepared to sacrifice their own lives in order to save their bellowed ones... Kakyoin and the other two.... What were their names... Ah, yes... Avdol and Polnareff are willing to die to destroy me and get their filthy paws on my love, my only love. They believe running from me would mean running from themselves. Such fools. But that is their strength... D'Arby may have sworn his loyalty to me, but he was not prepared to die on my behalf." Dio mused, swirling the wine in his glass around leisurely. "This is why, at the edge of glory, he could not clinch victory. For all eternity, D'Arby will remain in ignorance... Vanilla Ice. Look at the scar on my neck... Jonathan Joestar's body is still rejecting me. But all it takes is the blood of one more soul. The body will become mine and the wound will heal... Vanilla Ice.... Will you give me your life's blood?"

"Yes, master. With pleasure." The servant replied devotedly, taking a nearby vase as his Stand, Cream manifested behind him, beheading himself swiftly without a second thought as his blood poured inside the vase as he bled out.

"... You beheaded yourself. Most splendid." He praised the corpse. "But Vanilla Ice, I simply cannot accept the blood of such a loyal servant. I shall heal my wound with another's blood." Dio hummed. "You must live." He cut his wrist as blood dripped on Vanilla Ice's dead body from his alabaster skin. "To your rebirth. Your resolve shall secure your victory."

Gasping Vanilla Ice opened his violet eyes, blinking puzzled, and keeping silent until-

"Dio, my Lord." He kneeled on the floor head hung low.