Stardust Crusaders 4

Hey guys it is finally Friday night!!! I am finally allowed to update again. Thank you so much for supporting my fanfiction. Like always a special thank you to:

@blop-blup @Icefox8155 @PureSalty101 @4yourselfbconfident @kawaii_bimay @moosu @FiliaSamsa @Hazledazed @dora_dumptruck @-Lemon_Drops- @_TheHam_ @omesha3 @Yimamei

You guys are awsome!!!! Lots of hearts.

You may start reading:

The curse of Dio; Part2

What happened previously:

"Died?" You asked smirking. "I believe he is still alive. Nobody dies on my watch. Jotaro, your stand could be able to catch a bullet mid air, could you do me a favor and try to pull the flesh bud out of Kakyoin's forehead?" You inquired as he hunched down next to you complying his stand manifesting as he held Kakyoin's face in place with his own hands as Heal manifested next to you.

"Stop! What you you doing?!" Joseph and Avdol stood up abruptly.

"Back off old man!" Jotaro said. "I will pull it out fast with no damage to his brain and Y/N will prevent that anything happens to him or me with her Stand Heal, her stand is made for situations like these. My stand as the speed and accuracy to get this Job done. Y/N is right. We have to do it!"

Part2

"Don't that flesh bud is alive. There is a reason why part of it is outside the skin. The same reason why even a skilled surgeon cannot remove it!" Joseph protested.

"Really than what am I to you?" You asked him as he shut up. You were a doctor and surgeon one of the best in the world, thanks to your experience in the field and your Stand.