Diamond is Unbreakable 1

Jotaro Kujo! Meets Josuke Higashikata

"Morioh, Morioh-cho radio! Good morning! Greetings, all. This is Morioh Radio, and your host, once again, is me, your neighbor, Kai Harada. What a refreshing morning and I have the perfect song here to start off the day. Here is our first song of the morning." The radio announced as cheerful music started filling the sunlit room. A person making his breakfast, listening to the song, preparing fried eggs and bacon in the frying pan, having toasted his bread as he poured himself some orange juice and put a deliciously fresh looking salad on the table in a comfortable living room as then next to it there lied a lonely severed hand next to his plate, blood dripping on the floor...

-

"Oh, there we go. We usually get good reception when we pass that tower." A friendly taxi driver spoke up, driving on the road to the small town named Morioh, located in Japan at the coast, surrounded by beautiful fields and rivers. "Is this your first time in Morioh, sir?"

"Yeah." The man in the backseat confirmed, arms crossed a shadow cased over his eyes as his white ht shielded his face, as he frowned. "However, my godmother used to live and work here for a while at its hospital since she is its main financer. What kind of place is it?" he inquired calmly.

"Morioh? Hmmm...." The taxi driver thought out aloud, squinting his eyes at the road. "Oh! The beef tongue cooked in miso is good."

"Anything strange about it? Any incidents?" The man in the white coat questioned

"No idea." The driver replied, scratching his head sheepishly. "Sorry, I actually do not know that much about it, perhaps your godmother can tell you more... Oh, where was I supposed to drop you off again?" He asked unsurely.

"In front of the station is fine."

"Understood." The man replied happily as the familiar black haired Japanese man took out a few photos out of his pockets.

"Good grief... I just hope nothing annoying happens." Jotaro sighed.

-

"In April of 1999, on my very first day of high school, I met two bizarre men." A small boy narrated, he had grayish hair, neatly combed back , blue round innocent eyes and he wore a fitting dark green school uniform, as he walked down the street nervously. "I finally start high school today... I wonder what the people will be like, he thought.

My name is Koichi Hirose. Though you do not really have to remember that. I was so nervous on my first wake to my new school that.....

He bumped into the tall one hundred ninety five centimeter frame of Jotaro Kujo as he started to fall, letting go off his school bag as his school supplies fell out of it, he shut his eye close preparing for the impact as suddenly-