Stardust Crusaders 33

What happened previously:

As the sun was setting. Iggy seemed content that was until Polnareff hit his head.

"Stupid mutt. What are you staring at? There is nothing to eat over there. What-"

And Iggy latched on his face, farting, making Iggy grin. "You stinking-What the hell have you been eating?!"

"Polnareff stop being mean to Iggy, do not provocate him." You scolded.

"To think all that happened without us." Avdol muttered sitting on the wooden table at the veranda, together with the two men of the Joestar bloodline. "So even Lady Y/N is human after all."

"The Anubis Stand, huh.....That must have been rough Jotaro." Joseph added, throwing a glance at you.

"Yeah, I never go off with Polnareff again." Jotaro stated as Avdol and Joseph nodded.

"STOP IT ALREADY YOU STUPID MUTT!"

Mariah's Bast

The average tourist to Egypt is mostly unaware of the country's ethnic diversity. Take this Egyptian man, wearing a traditional jellabiya or this Egyptian national of Nubian descent. Here is a Bedouin resident from Egypt's desert region. This gentleman hails originally from a different continent altogether, India. And for a particularly non-anthropological example another number of the Egyptian community:

"Hey! That chick's legs are smoking! So hot! I cannot keep my eyes off of her." A middle aged man stated in amazement, lustfully.

"She is just....wow! They pull you right in!" His friend agreed eyes trailing after the beautiful woman with tan skin, shoulder long white hair and a red cloak.

Back at the hospital, a nurse and a doctor entered Kakyoin's room, greeting the red head.

"Good morning! How are you feeling today, Mister Kakyoin?" The nurse spoke up.

"Well, this new way of life has certainly set me on edge." Kakyoin replied, eyes still covered with bandages.

"Any further discomfort?" The woman required

"No the painkillers must be working." The teenager answered. You had healed him up enough not to get blinded however his eyes were still damaged to a point of him needing the stay behind to rest as you had to heal Avdol's neck and rescued N'doul's life, leading you to pass out. He understood, your reasoning....still it was very frustrating, even though you insisted it would be better for his body to heal by itself and perhaps operation.

"Good. That is excellent news." She hummed.

"Morning Kakyoin." The man spoke up stepping closer to the teenager.

"Doctor, these bandages....How much longer do I have to keep them on? I do not have enough time."

"....Kakyoin you will fully recover, but still this is nothing to take lightly. You will need to remain in our care for a little while longer." The doctor insisted. "For how long, well, I am afraid I am unable to say...." The doctor said seriously as Kakyoin rowned.