Diamond is Unbreakable 33

15th July (Thurs), Part 2

"Who is that? I have never seen him before?" Rohan mumbled in confusion looking through the peeping hole in his front door suspiciously.

"Hell. My name is Kinoto." The man introduced himself from outside, his back firmly pressed against the pillar of the veranda. "I am the architect you called. I came to estimate repairs from the fire and any renovations we might do."

Relaxing Rohan lean back, staring at the ceiling

Relaxing Rohan lean back, staring at the ceiling. "Oh, right. We made plans for you to come by." He remembered, opening the door as the male perked up. "HEAVEN'S DOOR!" He summoned his small, as suddenly pages appeared on the man's face, flipping to the side as he fell down. Walking over to him casually, Rohan had his fists clenched. "Sorry that was so sudden, but I have been quite cautious lately." He apologized, not seemingly bothered at all as he scanned over the pages:

Yay! I got work!

Gonna make some money!

Rohan Kishibe seems like he has a lot of money, so I am going to make a fortune.

Hopefully I can overcharge a little bit.

"He was born in 1970 and is a first-class architect." Rohan read out. "His name is Masazo Kinoto. I see... Looks like he is indeed the one I called. He is not a Stand user or an enemy." The green haired manga artist mumbled as suddenly his emerald eyes caught something interesting: "Hm? " I do not like anyone looking at y back"." He quoted, continuing. ""I do not want anyone to see my back. It is not like I have acne, scars, or a tattoo, but I never want anyone to look at my back, ever! I cannot seem to get a girlfriend. What should I do?!"" He furrowed his eyebrows. "I have no idea what that is about, but I guess everyone has strange concerns and fears. But it seems like he is safe to allow into the house. Though there was that incident with the rock-paper-scissors kid too..." He pondered. "Just in case, I will write in that he cannot attack me." He decided rationally. "Well it seems he does not have any information about Y/N as well, so it is pretty useless..." He shrugged his shoulders.

In the next moment the man blinked in surprise, his dark blue eyes widening, seeing the manga artist standing at the doorframe.

"Huh? Did I do something just now?" Kinoto wondered, quickly masking his expression, holding onto his bag.

"No. Please, come in. Let us discuss the job." Rohan invited professionally, walking inside, stopping dead in his tracks as Kinoto was not following behind. Turning around, Rohan squinted his eyes, raising his left hand noticing Kinoto's worried face. "Is something the matter?" He inquired impatiently. "The room that caught fire is the one facing the yard. If you do not come in, we cannot discuss what to do about it."

"Oh, please, go ahead. I will follow you." Kinoto quickly reassured him, bowing lightly as Rohan was not entirely sure what he should think about the man's unusual behavior.