Diamond is Unbreakable 12

Author's Note: Hello guys, I am so sorry for not being to update earlier, but my life has been very stressful, so again I apologize for the one week dela so I made sure that this chapter is a bit longer than the last one.

I would like to thank everyone that has stayed so long and continued to support my fanfiction, by commenting or voting and reading it. It makes me super happy. You guys are so freaking amazing. I am so happy to have all of you as my precious readers! Concerning fanart, jsut write me in the comments or a private message per wattpad and I make sure I answer you! without further delay, I present you the next chapter^^

What happened previously:

Somewhere in the town of Morioh, the water was turned off, the bathwater being drained as a pale female hand was seen at the rim of said bathtub. The sound of the squeaking from turning off the water faucet echoed from the white walls.

In that moment a male hand grabbed it, picking up the severed hand with utmost care as a drop of blood dripped down, landing on the ground...

"I will find you again"

We picked up something crazy!

"Morioh, Morioh, Morioh-cho Radio~! Next on Morio Radio, we have a letter from Troubled Lonesome Boy"; Kai, listen to this; I cannot get a hold of my girlfriend at all and t is making me blue! I wonder if she is mad because I proposed suddenly and I spent all my pay on an engagement ring with a ruby, her birthstone....."

You sighed, rubbing your eyes. Despite having finally gotten a good rest, Jotaro had all of you called to the usual café near the square as the sound of the radio turned out as you sat across from the old Joestar who was sipping on his coffee carefully not to burn himself.

"Guess she decided to make a run for it after getting her hands on that ring." You chuckled amused, putting your hat down, moving a few strands of your short brown hair out of your eyes casually, as you shifted your attention over to Jotaro who was sitting on the other table right next to you. He held the silver-metallic suitcase you provided him with earlier, a frown adoring his handsome face as he worked on opening it, Josuke , Koichi and Okuyasu waiting in anticipation while you already knew its content.

"Jotaro, stop frowning or you will get wrinkles!" You laughed comfortably as he looked at you a bit annoyed as you shrugged your shoulders, continuing to eat your chocolate cake slowly, savoring the rich taste of dark chocolate malting on your tongue.

Jotaro meanwhile grew more and more frustrated with the suit case, as he did not seem to get to open the combination lock you put on.

"... Y/N, what is the fucking combination." He demanded, diving up as you raised a perfect eyebrow.

"Stop swearing first, for the lock.... It is Jolyne's birthday." You answered evilly as a shadow fell over Jotaro's eyes before he finally managed to open the suitcase, revealing the wooden bow and the golden Stand arrow.

"So both of you were able to successfully retrieve the bow and arrow." Josuke mumbled, him and his friends sitting around Jotaro's table leaning forward curiously as you and Joseph stayed silent.

"Yeah, from Akira Otoishi's place. He has been committing burglaries with his Stand. Roughly five hundred million yen worth. The police are still looking into it when Y/N and I visited him in prison. He was absolutely terrified of her, saying that he would gladly stay in prison just to not have her on his tail again. Who can blame him, Red hot chili Pepper is in pieces. Even if he gets out of jail, I am sure he will not try anything again." Jotaro stated calmly, taking a sip of his black coffee as everyone kept silent, shuddering, thinking about what you must have done to him .....