Stardust Crusaders 34

What happened previously:

Seeing Mariah smiling, running away from them.

"She is headed that way! Damn it. How did she get so far? After her!" Joseph shouted getting back on his feet, running out of the alleyway to the man street.

"Avdol, I forgot to tell you and Y/N, but do not touch any electrical outlets. No matter where they are! That is her Stand! You will get zapped and then the magnetism will get you!"

"I am afraid I already did, mister Joestar." Avdol admitted.

"What? Where?"

"When I pushed the emergency stop button on the escalator....there was a socket next to it. It got me!"

"That little tramp...." Joseph cursed as he and Avdol got closer and closer.

"Mister Joestar, could you please give me some space? I cannot run with you stuck to me like this." Avdol pointed out.

"You move, Avdol" Joseph countered.

"What are you talking about?" Avdol questioned confused.

"You are the one who is running close to me!" Joseph stated as suddenly their faces got squished against each other, same with their left, realizing, they fell to the ground. "Two magnets next to each other will....stick together."

"I cannot believe she turned me into a magnet too...." Avdol frowned. "Mister Joestar we are in...."

"....big trouble, I know!" Joseph finished Avdol's sentence. "She is so...."

"She is so...."

".....strong!"

Mariah's Bast Part 2

Hey wait!" Joseph yelled as both men tried to coordinate themselves to slowly stand up. "Damn it! She just turned the corner! After her." Joseph gritted out as both fell to the ground once more.

"Blast it! I cannot believe my body has become a magnet too." Avdol cursed.

"Calm down Avdol! Getting hysterical won't help us. Just focus on how to defeat this Stand! Now where is that woman? Damn it!" Joseph yelled wiggling on the ground. "I do not see her. Well, we cannot stay here like this forever, let's slowly stand up." Joseph suggested as a boy passed the duo confused.

"All right." Avdol agreed as they slowly stood up, succeeding.

"Very well, we did it! Now let's try to pull away from each other. Since we are stuck together the magnetic force holding us together is double." Joseph pointed out. "Let's get to that fence. Then we will grab on and pull away from each other....We can do it, Avdol! Get those stomach muscles ready! Stay in sync!"