Stardust Crusaders 23

What happened previously;

Joestar and the others have now crossed the Arabian Peninsula and are currently making their way across the Red sea as they prepare to enter Egypt, but!

"Hey Y/N, something is off. We are going the wrong direction. I thought we were traveling west straight to Egypt! Looks like we are heading for that island." Jotaro pointed out.

"Yeah, you are right. It was Joseph's decision to keep this under us but before we arrive in Egypt we need to make a slight detour. Someone is waiting for us on the island. He is someone important to our journey..." you chuckled.....you loved surprises....

"Someone important?" Polnareff asked grimly looking ahead as you sped up.

Judgment Part1

Finally you guys reached the shore of the small island without any further disturbances, well except you were still ranting about Joseph and how he managed to crash the moment you let him be n control again, he now was completely prohibited from ever going on a plane with you ever again, you decided especially not during missions.

Yes, it was a curse of Joseph Joestar.

"Hey what is the big deal? Does somebody actually live here? This is such a tiny island, it is practically deserted." Polnareff commented looking around as the red head agreed.

"Mr Joestar, are you sure someone lives here?" Kakyoin looked to you nervously seeing out jumping off the boat elegantly walking over to Jotaro not seeing the red head looking over to you with a frown slightly as you pated Jotaro shoulder.

"He has been living on this island by himself." Joseph replied under his breath as your eyes widened in surprise. He was not going to tell them? You smirked mischievously; this might actually be pretty entertaining."A man told me back in India." The old Joestar said turning to face the group.

"When you say a man to-" Kakyoin's eyes widened in realization as you discretely stomped on his foot making him wince slightly as you healed his forming bruise fast.

"What? Mangos from India?" Polnareff interrupted visibly confused as you chuckled oblivious to Kakyoin's pain as he deadpanned at the silver haired Frenchman.

Suddenly Jotaro flinched slightly glancing behind him to come face to face with gleaming brown eyes staring at him from behind the dense undergrowth.

"Somebody is watching us from the bushes!" Jotaro warned.

"What?" Polnareff turned around as all of you saw a tall man with grey hair running away. "Hey!" Polnareff called out to him but the man did not stop or turn around continuing to dash through the undergrowth without trouble as your eyes widened.