Stardust Crusaders 26

Author's Note: 

Hey guys! I am back from my "break" (school exams, yeah a great break I assure you guys (not))

So like I promised I am back with another update, let's see who of you guys stayed (hehehehe yeah I am guilt tripping you^^) it would mean so much for me. I have also drawn more pictures of Y/N which you can see at the end of the chapter if you want to^^

So I do not want to hold you guys up any longer, please enjoy. Like always feel free to vote and comment, fanart is always welcome and if you guys want to I can upload them in my story too and give credits to the artists! Thank you guys so much!!!

Without further ado, let's go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened previously:

"Okay, I am letting the water in." Joseph announced as you continued your brief tutorial.

"You are looking at a regulator." You pointed at the black mouth piece. "The valve inside allows air in from the tank only when you inhale. The air you breathe out exits though the piece on the left. Drool or spit goes out of the opening here." You winked t Polnareff who looked at you in surprise.

"How?" He gasped in wonder.

"You are pretty easy t read!" You laughed. "Since we cannot talk underwater use our Stands to communicate no silly hand signs." You looked as Joseph who looked embarrassed to the side.

"Awww man! And I was about to say I know a really good hand signal." Polnareff said demonstrating it. He clapped his hands together once, followed by a peace sign, an okay sign and finally his right hand over his eyes as you looked at him in exasperation.

"He says: you underwear is showing." Kakyoin deciphered it as you looked at him incredulously.

"Yeah!" Polnareff cheered as they....you did not know how to describe it, just watching them doing their thing.

"We could be attacked and killed at any moment!" Thankfully Joseph scolded them "Stop fooling around and let's go!"

The High Priestess Part 2

The water now reached to your neck as Joseph spoke up putting on his diving goggles:"This room is about to be filled to the brim with water. Put your masks and regulators on." He instructed calmly as all of you checked your devices trying to breathe through the regulators underwater with seemingly no difficulties as you opened the closing wheel of the submarine leading into the sea checking the environment first before swimming out carefully looking back inside if anyone was alright. Everyone seemed to be fine all except Polnareff.

"Polnareff!" You shouted terrified as everybody looked at the Frenchman alarmed, seeing that his regulator transformed into the enemy Stand! The High Priestess biting his bottom lip furiously drawing blood and ripping off his goggles!