Stardust Crusaders 18

What happened previously:

In that moment Jotaro manifested Star Platinum ready to throw a gravestone after him as you frantically held him back....

"So guys let's walk around aimlessly and look for a possible vehicle..." you shrugged it off looking at you photo album deep in thought looking of the photo you kept from the young Dio where you still though he had changed, it was right before Jonathan and him got into university .... Dio.... Brando .... what are you doing?

The Lovers Part1

 Somehow you managed to strike a deal with one of the locals a few kilometers away from the next graveyard grabbing a carriage as of course t was up to you to ride it with Jotaro sitting next to you, Kakyoin, Polnareff and Joseph in the back with the unconscious and tried up Enyaba. With Enyaba in tow and a new carriage to boot you guys finally arrived in the coastal town of Karachi, Pakistan's industrial and financial center located in the Indus River delta.

"Hey, a doner kebab joint!" Joseph shouted in your ear. "Let's stop and get something to ear. Please Y/N." you only chuckled in reply stopping the horse as Joseph jumped down as Jotaro looked at you in confusion.

"The doner kebab: It has been called the hamburger of the Middle East." You explained to him laughing sliced and served on bread. Try it, it is truly delicious." You recommended as he nodded in understanding.

"Excuse me sir, six doner kebabs, please." Joseph went over to the man smiling.

"That will be a thousand yen." He replied as Joseph took down his hat, smile dropping.

"A thousand yen?"

"In the Middle East Japanese and Western business practices are by no means universal." You commented smiling. "Namely, prices change and are subject to negotiation. First-time visitors are especially easily fooled if they do not know the value of goods for sale so they can become easy targets for exploitation, but here such exploitation us not frowned upon. The swindled are deserving of the label fool, not victim....I myself agree with it too." You smirked. "I always love the till of gambling and haggling, as well as cheating....Haggling takes guts and ingenuity....Let's see how Joseph can handle himself." You laughed.

"Then why are you not doing it yourself Y/N." Kakyoin asked you as you waved him off.

"A thousand yen?" Joseph repeated.

"The first step is the art of the bluff; make clear you see through the trick." You started as Joseph laughed.

"Do not mock me now! This is far too much!" Joseph stated.

"A hearty laugh always help but above all it has to sound natural or you try to intimidate him, that is what I would do it is one of those options, whichever you deem more naturally for you to pull off, just imagine Jotaro laughing, it would be completely out of character.... Then...." You continued.