Stardust Crusaders 35

Author's Note; Hey my lovely readers! Next chapter is out^^

Feel free to comment and vote, it means a lot and motivates me!!! Yay!! Please enjoy the next chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth's Alessi Part 1

First, let us rewind a bit. While Joseph and Avdol were fighting Mariah and Y/N was trying to escape the crowd of overly excited businessmen and women, Kotaro and Polnareff were.....

"Here you go, madam." A little girl with small pigtails said, playing in the mud at the side of the road with plastic cups, plates and buckets with her two friends, playing pretend. "Your whiskey and soda~. Enjoy." Handing her friend a sup full of mud.

"Oh, it looks so good. Gulp, gulp, gulp." Her friend giggled.

"My, aren't we thirsty this early in the morning." The other girl said trying to sound mature.

"It is fine, My husband is away on business and won't be home for another week." She responded laughing.

"Now have some cake."

"Oh, do not trouble yourself. I am fine, thank you."

Chuckling Polnareff watched the tiny girls playing in amusement.

"Kids are great, aren't they? They are so innocent."

"It is almost nine in the morning." Jotaro muttered looking at his silver watch you gifted him for his first day in High school, furrowing his eyebrows. "The old man and Avdol are taking too long, so does Y/N. They might have been attacked?"

Waiting in silence, Jotaro noticed screaming from inside the hotel or more like excited yelling....

"Hey Polnareff, isn't it getting kind of loud inside the hotel?" Jotaro pointed out as more and more people were running inside, the whole entry transforming into a sea of people and you were getting squished between them.

"Yeah....wait is that Y/N?" Polnareff asked as Jotaro's eyes widened as he saw you finally crawling out, closing the door behind you looking utterly exhausted and drained as you lied on the pavement, motionlessly.....

"THAT IS THE DAMN REASON I ALWAYS LET CAESAR AND SPEEDWAGON HANDLE THOSE KIND OF JOBS! CAN'T A SIMPLE WOMAN; A GODDAMN SENIOR CITIZEN, EXIT A HOTEL WITHOUT GETTING NEARLY TRAMPLED TO DEATH BY GREEDY BUISNESS PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE THE DEAL OF THEIR LIVES?!" You screamed as Polnareff and Jotaro ran over to you, looking down on your lifeless for, your soul ready to leave your body....

"Hey Y/N, are you alright?" the Frenchman asked clueless as you trembled in rage, anger evident in your system.

"NO! I AM PERFECTLY FINE!!" You huffed, voice dripping with sarcasm as he flinched away. "I barely came out alive!!"

"Y/N, where is the old man and Avdol, did you see them in there? What was all that commotion about?" Jotaro asked calmly.

"Yes, I did meet them; they were chasing a female enemy Stand suer." You replied, standing up dausting off your coat. "I went back to inform you guys and get back-up. I did not think it would take that long....they must be fighting by now.....I have no idea where they are and going back into the hotel to check the Ladies' Room would be suicide." You gritted out frustrated, before slowly calming down. "It is now nine in the morning....So stressful."