Battle Tendency 19

A Race towards the Brink; Part2 

What happened before: 

"I got it!" You cheered as you got your hands on the necklace but you soon started to fall down, Kars latched himself on your legs as you screamed.

"LET ME GO! DAMN IT! You tried to move your legs to kick him away, but his grip was too strong. "Joseph Catch!!" You threw the necklace over to Joseph who stood at the cliff catching it as he could only stand there seeing you fall in horror. At least the Red Stone of Aja is safe for now. "LET ME GO! KARS!!" You yelled kicking him with Hamon but he refused to let go of you. At this rate we are both going to die you realized. No! I do not want my last moments in such a bad company!! You whined

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N!!!!!" Screamed Caesar and Joseph terrified. "She is falling!"

"you bastard, Jojo if she dies it is your damn fault!" Caesar screamed furiously.

"Let go Kars!!" You tried again freeing your right leg kicking him away but still he managed to grab your ankles piercing your flesh with his blade as you hissed in pain using your hands to grab onto the large icicle.

"Clinging Hamon!" You exclaimed. "Damn you are really heavy." You groaned, he is going to tear my leg off! "Stop it Kars this is madness! Just let go already, what do you even want from me?!" Your golden eyes stared into his scarlet ones.

"Never." He muttered sternly. "I will make you mine... with you by our side we will be finally be able to breed the next generation of the ultimate life form. You are the only human suitable for this task." He stated seriously not fazed at all as you gasped in horror getting really weirded out by his persistence.

"No thank you, I humbly decline!" You shouted as you slowly started to slip down. "I do not want to!!! What the fuck no!!"

Suddenly the icicle you have been holding on to broke making you fall again.