Diamond is Unbreakable 15

What happened previously:

One day you sat there in your shabby room, bottles of alcohol piling up next to you as you kept on drinking, hoping enjoying the burning liquid as you held your new bottle high in the air, feeling as if you simply could not get drunk, no matter ho...

One day you sat there in your shabby room, bottles of alcohol piling up next to you as you kept on drinking, hoping enjoying the burning liquid as you held your new bottle high in the air, feeling as if you simply could not get drunk, no matter how hard you tried, some sharp mirror shards lying on the ground as you stood up, having thrown some bottles at it the previous night by accident, only remembering that you were incredibly frustrated with something, not wanting to clean it up. Rohan however knew what left you frustrated, it seemed as if you thought of one of your fellow sexist working colleague.

You started dancing ,shoes lying next to the door as you felt the shards piercing the skin on your feet, despite your messed up mental state, you found yourself hating the pain. Stopping after a while, ready to take out the shards one after the next as you noticed that your wounds had already healed. It was not unusual to recover faster than others, might it be broken bones that should heal in weeks fix themselves before even a week could pass. But this was exceptional. Curious you picked up one glass shard pricking your finger cautiously as you felt it pierce your skin, but the next moment it was already gone.

Furrowing your eyebrows you tried again, only seeing the same results again and again, as you rubbed your eyes. Deciding that you were drunk now, you threw the glass shard to the side, deciding to call it a night clearly confused, not having noticed the faint outline of your spirit hovering behind you.

Rohan however stood there wide eyed, realizing that it was the first time you had manifested your Stand for the first time.

Moving closer, Rohan tried to reach out to you as suddenly the golden hand grabbed his hands in incredible speed making Rohan gasp in horror as a pair it stared him dead in the eye now clearly visible shimmering in all its golden glory.

"You do not belong here-" It whispered with your voice as suddenly everything turned white again.

Let's go to the manga artist's house, Part 2

"See, Koichi, Y/N? Wasn't Rohan sensei a great guy?" Hazamada asked you two as you walked away from the manga artist's house, the evening sun warming your back as you tried to get rid of your aching headache and the terrifying feeling that had settled deep in your heart, feeling as if old wounds were being reopened. "Aren't you glad we went?"

"Yeah, it was so much fun." Koichi happily agreed as all of you held onto his autograph." Not only did he give us these great autographs, he even served us tea and cookies! I would love to go again."

"He was indeed welcoming." You muttered. "But still, Hazamada did you really have to throw up on my shoes." You groaned as said boy grinned sheepishly, scratching his cheek as you sighed in disappointment. "Well, all in all it was a great experience." You concluded.