Diamond is Unbreakable 9

What happened previously:

"In all honesty, you are a beautiful girl, Yukako." You stated firmly as her eyes widened her breath hitching. "You do not have to kidnap anyone to make them fall in love with you. Don't you think your priorities are sort of misplaced? Do you actually believe to kidnap and threaten somebody, stalk them and make them uncomfortable is the right way to make anyone falling for you?" You pointed out. "I do not think so, I would run away screaming and call the police at them." You said seriously as you could see her trembling in the corner of your eyes. "So I am going to tell you what you did wrong." You spoke up after a short pause. "You do not have to listen to my advice now; I am just saying it to make myself feel better.... You are young, beautiful and probably quite intelligent; I also saw the self build electric chair and the food you prepared in the home..... You are really talented so why do you resort to such inhuman and downright criminal acts?" You muttered gently, standing up, dusting off your pants. "Just be yourself and mindful of the feelings of others because it is okay to love, but it is not okay to hurt others, to disrespect them or even resort to violence. Let's be real, think of yourself being kidnapped and threatened by a person you do not like and even hate, it is not healthy and you would not recommend it to anyone." You closed your eyes turning to her. "So I ask of you to reflect on your actions rationally and ethically to change for the better because if you continue this path you will end up being hated person, a criminal and are being despised by others. But I believe you can change for your own happiness as well." You mumbled as she listened to you as you manifested your Stand, healing the gash on her forehead. "Go home, to your parents. I bet they must be worried to.... Farewell Yukako Yamagishi, maybe we will see each other again." You smiled warmly, helping her up as you walked away, waving at her, not facing her as you ran over to the car as she stood there looking at you in surprise, feeling warmed up from the inside out as her ears tinted slightly pink.

-

Time Skip:

Koichi was finally back in school, his family was rejoiced having gotten their son back unharmed, as you and Okuyasu as well as Josuke stood at the sidelines having dropped him off with your car as you saluted at the family who waved after you gratefully as you drove Okyuasu home too.

"Hey boys, what do you think if I treat you to a meal sometimes, suddenly I crave Italian...." You muttered to yourself.

"Koichi." The teacher called him to the front, handing him his English test sheets happily. "You worked really hard on this exam. You can do it if you try." He praised his student who walked back to his seat, having gotten full marks on his exam.

"I---- do not..... know how I should feel about this...." Koichi sighed looking to the side unsurely.....

Let's go eat some Italian Food

It was a dark inside the ominous kitchen, no lights lit, the room only slightly illuminated from the faint light coming from next doors as the sound of scratching metal echoed from the walls, the flashing cold light reflecting off the smooth surface of the large deadly knife cutting through the darkness as it was sharpened expertly, the face of the man hidden in the shadows as he raised the sharp knife intimidating over his head, before he suddenly with incredible speed..... The blade came down meeting flash as it teared, the crimson liquid spattering on the cold walls. Bloody organs quelling out of the body as the pool of the red liquid formed underneath as the man smiled, his white teeth showing, as one could catch the glimpse of a cage in the next room behind him and the eerie full moon shining weakly through the small narrow window.