Stardust Crusaders 1

The man possessed by an evil spirit

1983 The canary Island off the northwest coast of Africa a boat of three men pulled out a giant coffin out of the sea full of anticipation.

"We did it!" one of them cheered enthusiastically. "Finally it is ours! Century-old sunken treasure! All right easy now!"

"Hey get a hold of yourself, try siring this way."

"I know, I know! Upsie daisy!

"Isn't it a bit long and flat for a treasure chest?" The third man asked his two companions doubtfully.

"Hey not so high!" The two of them ignored him, giving him orders.

"Okay I am putting is down. One, two, three! Alright and now pry it open already!"

"Wait, this is bizarre." He objected. "It is locked from the inside."

"Well who the hell cares?" The other interrupted him rudely.

"Hang on! What are these letters?" He used his pocket knife prying the mold off. "D-I-O....Dio." He muttered deep in thought. "someone's name?"

"Does it matter? The sun will be down soon. We won't be able to see a thing out there!"

"Guess you are right. Fine, I go get the blowtorch. It is time to meet our fortune." He announced standing up.

One day like any other a motorboat was found adrift and abandoned. The carafe was largely undamaged and showed no signs of struggle. In the gallery three cups of coffee sat half-full and on deck, an iron chest, its lock melted away, lay open and empty But the chest's unusual shelter-like chambers baffled discovered who believed it to have once contained a vast treasure. But interest waned and before long, the chest was forgotten.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Jotaro Kujo, seventeen years old, 195 centimeters tall. His father a Japanese national and jazz musician on tour abroad. His mother, an American of British decent." The officer read out aloud eyeing the worried blonde woman in front of him.

"There is no mistake Jotaro is my son." She confirmed. "His friends at school call him Jojo."

"Seemed they combined the Jo from Jotaro and jo from Kujo." A younger policeman commented. "What a stupid name!" He laughed.

"So.....How many people has my Jotaro killed?" She panicked screaming. "No! Do not say it!" She covered her ears poorly shaking her head furiously. "I do not want to know!!"

"Uh who said he killed anybody?" the officer questioned confused.

"He was in a fight." The other police man added. "Yep, four punks with nun chucks and knives one of whom was a former boxer. Your son left them with fifteen broken bones. He really busted their nuts....I mean pardon me.....he put them in the hospital." The older man informed Holy Kujo chuckling as she visibly relaxed, calming herself. By taking a deep breath.