Phantom Blood 24

Bloody Battle! Jojo and Dio

In the dark castle Dio was staring off into the distance, chanting your name, while the girl was sitting there shivering in fear.

Dio's "pets" were laughing at the poor girl.

"For instance..." Dio spoke up facing her. "Behold that lovely rose. You my dear are just like this rose. Pay attention mademoiselle. Once this flower blooms it will soon wither away. Such pity is it not?" He stared at his rose twirling it around mindlessly, Y/N....

"What a beautiful age, sixteen!" The pet screeched. "So pure and innocent! Brimming with delicious energy isn't she Lord Dio!" It laughed, tongue hanging out as it watched the girl with a lustful gaze.

Dio's eyes narrowed at the creature, kicking it up and killed t without a second thought. The girl covered her mouth in disgust.

"The ill-mannered are unworthy of life. Y/N always taught me to behave properly in front of a lady. She holds my utmost respect. I agree mademoiselle with her standards.... So I offer you a choice." He stood up from the red luxurious sofa walking up to her. "I can make you young and beautiful for all eternity. I am sure Y/N would not mind the company of a fellow female. However I am no one to force affection. You are free to choose your own destiny."

Slowly she put down her hand, refusing to look at him:"Devil." She muttered quietly.

"What? I could not quite hear you." Dio hunched down in front of her smirking. In one moment to the next she slapped him across the face without hesitation. It was silent, Dio was stunned in surprise.

"You may look human, but you are not a man! You are a damned devil! Curse you forever!" She stated as sweat tickled down her face.

Blood dripped from the corner of Dio's mouth, he liked it with his tongue seductively as the rose in his hand withered and fell to the cold floor.

Suddenly green liquid dripped from the ceiling above her.

Her eyes widened in horror as she saw a zombie hanging over her.

"How regrettable our little rendezvous must end." Dio spoke up from the door leaving the room. "May I introduce you to the dreaded Doobie, since I am not to your liking." The zombie jumped down in front of her, his skin tone a dark grey a brown cloth covered his head but something was moving under it.

"I wish you joy with him. Farewell mademoiselle." With a sickly sweet voice Dio exited the room without looking back, closing the door with a small thud. As his master went out of the room, Doobie moved towards the frightened girl, shaking. Not wanting this to be her end she ran from the zombie as it went to grab her. Then he got a hold of her yellow dress, ripping the skirt a bit as he pulled her close. But before he could harm her a spear embedded itself in the back of its head.

"Who is there?" It screamed out in pain, letting go of the girl.

"Who indeed." Venom dripped from your cold voice. If looks could kill he would have died ten times over. "This is no way to treat a lady!" You stated moving in through a window with the group of men trailing behind you.