Diamond is Unbreakable 7

Author's Note: 

Hey guys, I am back! School is pretty stressful and hard on me, but here s like promised the next chapter with over 9000 Words!!!! Yay!!! I want to thank you all for waiting so patiently and continue to support the fanfiction, please have fun reading! See you all in two weeks!!!! Bye~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened previously;

A beautiful girl walked down the hallway of the second floor of the school building, with each graceful step her full, shining, wavy, black, waist length hair moved gently. She had fine facial features, sparkling violet colored eyes, framed by long, full, dark lashes as she wore her blue sailor uniform with a pink rose imprinted on its sleeves, however she suddenly stopped, as she noticed the two teenagers, Koichi and Josuke, running out of the school building as she blushed lightly, smiling as she saw them running away hurriedly.

-

Evening broke, your little group, seeing the ambulance picking up the beat up body of Hazamda, transporting him to the hospital.

"What a fool!" Red hot Chilli Pepper muttered, having suddenly appeared on top of a nearby streetlight, the bow and arrow in his hands. "Well, you have my condolences." He stated disappearing as you whipped your head around, seeing the golden, electricity based Stand vanishing in the corners you for eyes, which flashed pitch black in horror, Josuke, Koichi and even Jotaro having not noticed a thing.

"Y/N?" Josuke called out to you gently, taking your hand, beaming at you happily. "Let's go home, yeah?"

Yukako Yamagishi falls in Love; Part 1

"So that guy, Hazamada, says, he does not know anything about the electric bastard that attacked us back at my home?" Okuyasu asked you and Josuke, you finally having gotten the chance to pick them up from high school for once, walking back home as you still thought about your conversation you had earlier with Chaka and N'doul on your phone:

-

"Lady Y/N, mistress...." N'doul whispered into the speaker sitting in his office at the Speedwagon Foundation, despite having been Dio's loyal servant before, his master had died, having left him behind, the only person he admired and which had respected him. Now only you were left of his master's glory, his savior from his own misery, the only light on the horizon, to be in your presence made him feel as he could breathe again, to see light in his never ending darkness, a true goddess, his only reason left to continue on living in the gruesome world.

"N'doul." You smiled, speaking to him calmly, eyes closed as you sat in your room in the Higashikata home, hearing Tomoko ready to leave for work. "How have you been doing?" You asked gently.