Diamond is Unbreakable 34

What happened previously:

15th July (Thurs), 12:40 PM

"Yuya, I am asking you where the scent is coming from!!" Josuke shouted.

"No matter how tough Josuke is, I thought that he would be scared if I brought out his mom all of a sudden, but... Sure enough, I saw Josuke's sign. Josuke definitely bites his lower lip when he is scared! The next time Josuke gets scared and show that sign, Enigma will eliminate Josuke from this world!" Terunosuke Miyamoto observed.

"Yuya, you keep looking at my mom." Josuke said, picking her up bridal style. "Could it be... Is it this jacket? Is there something inside the pockets? I do not know what kind of Stand it is, but is it in this pocket?"

"Oh? Is he going to bit his lower lip?! Come on, bite it!" Terunosuke urged him.

"Yuya, answer me! Is he in here?!"

"Damn! Looks like he is not scared yet."

"Josuke." Yuya spoke up, closing his right eye. "I did not promise to help you fight. I only promised I would track. Going any further is way too dangerous. I accepted this deal because you fixed my injuries, but only a fool would put himself in danger after that. I am sorry, but that guy is too creepy!" Yuya protested. "I will help you finding Y/N, she is also very lose, but too far away for us to reach in less than ten minutes by foot, the enemy Stand user will certainly get a drop on us."

"Then I will have to see for myself." Josuke declared, manifesting Crazy Diamond's arm to reach into the pockets of Tomoko's jacket. "There is nothing in there. Both pockets are empty. Other than this piece of paper...." Josuke said, putting his mother on the wooden bench, leaning on the wall of the building.

"The scent is no longer in the pocket." Yuya whispered as realization hit him as Josuke started unfolding the piece of paper... "Could it be.... Don't! If I were you, I would not unfold that piece of paper!"

-

15th July (Thurs), 10:50 AM

You and Jotaro were standing inside the dark alleyway, both of your eyes flashing dangerously, both of you having different targets.

"I will beat up that bitch and you will come back to your senses." He simply stated, pointing down at Yua as you snarled at him.

"Just you try; I will not let you get past me." You announced, pushing back your bangs.

"STAR PLATINUM THE WORLD!"

"LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN!"

15th July (Thurs), Part 3

Josuke was reaching inside the pocket of his mother's green suit as Yuya gritted his teeth nervously, sweat tickling from his face as his gaze hardened.

"There is nothing in there. Both pockets are empty." Josuke informed him. "Other than this piece of paper..." The high school student trailed off as Yuya's blue eyes widened in horror, gasping.