Diamond is Unbreakable 4

What happened previoiusly

Suddenly he looked up, his eyes dilating as he noticed Koichi's body gone, only a trail of blood dripping down the stairs, leading up to the mansion.

"K-Koichi's..." He muttered in shock, seeing Koichi being pulled through the door disappearing in the darkness of the hallway. "That is enough you bastard!" Josuke gritted out pissed, standing up as he left Okuyasu right here and there, entering the house, coming face to face with a young man of above-average height with sharp features with long light blonde hair, put in a flat top but also ties back in a low ponytail, a shadow casted over his face.

"This arrow is very precious. It is the only one there is. It is my precious objective. I just have to retrieve it." The enemy Stand user smirked, staring right at Jouske, revealing his face, smirking at him.

The Nijimura Brothers, Part 2

"Don't you dare pull out that arrow! It will make him bleed even more!" Josuke yelled at the enemy Stand user who was about to pull out the golden Stand arrow out of Koichi's throat.

Waking up Okuyasu looked around startled, slowly getting up.

"Because my little brother is an idiot, I have to kill you now. Which means it won't be good if something happens to this arrow. If the lady next door happens to see it, or if it snaps in half, that would be bad news. I am a very methodical type, you see, so I want to make sure I put the arrow away properly. When you are listening to CDs, you properly put the first one away in its case before listening to the second one, right? Everyone is like that. I am like that too...."

 The blonde eighteen year old smiled as he kept eye contact with Josuke, yanking out the arrow as Josuke ran forward

"Oh? You are going to come into this house?"

"Think before you speak! If I do not come in, I cannot kick your ass and treat Koichi's wounds!" The young Higashikata yelled as in that moment-

"Bro! I have not lost yet!" Okuyasu shouted, gritting his teeth, bleeding from the forehead. "Hold off on attacking him! We are not finished yet!"

"Attack?" Josuke's eyes widened in surprise as Okuyasu leaped inside. "Something is coming from... the darkness of the ceiling." Josuke realized moving to the side quickly as Okuyasu's face got pierced by many tiny bullets instead, the younger Nijimura brother falling to the ground, bleeding from his wounds as his older brother watched him completely unfazed.