Battle Tendency 18

Von Stroheim's revenge; Part2

 St.Moritz, Switzerland 8P.M.

A small white dog stopped in front of a dark clothes tall man with a black hat covering his face as he leaned onto the stone wall, but he just went away not bothering at all, so the puppy trotted away sadly trying to cross the street until in that moment a bright blue car raced down the street weaving from side to side s its headlights illuminated the dark road. Inside it were two middle aged men both clearly drunk but still went on drinking and laughing not bothering to slow down as the dog was frozen in fear.

Suddenly a sharp blade emerged from the man's left arm as he passed the driving car. Too fast for the normal eye to comprehend he moved his blade and the car changed its course avoiding the dog.

"Drive the damned car!" One of the men inside said, he had black hair and was still holding on to the bottle of red wine.

"What is with your arms?" He questioned his mate who was wearing sunglasses in the dark.

"What the hell? What is the matter with the wheel?!" The other screamed, not comprehending that his arms have been cut off still clinging onto the steering wheel as they crashed into a building, the car flipped and exploded!

Eisidisi has not called, the hooded man thought, his name was Kars. He said he found a clue that points to the Red Stone in Venice. Has something happened to him?

--------------------------------------------

"Hey Jojo! Jojo!" Caesar called out to the sleeping Joestar as you snickered behind your hand as he hit the brunette with his elbow. The sun was already setting as you finally arrived at a train station. After a while with Caesar driving, you had switched placed with the blond saying they were going to slow. Well you ended up giving them one hell of the ride. Messina clung onto his red head while you laughed loudly like a mad woman, Joseph was sleeping and missed all the fun, Lisa Lisa and Caesar were just terrified at the speed you were going.

Currently it was 5P.M., you checked on your silver pocket watch.

"Jojo wake up!" Caesar was getting really irritated you could tell.

"Huh?" Joseph questioned sleepily.

"Jojo we have caught up to the train!" Caesar screamed as you put a reassuring hand on the Zeppeli's shoulder.

"It appears they are in customs." Messina observed thoughtfully.

"It is less than an hour from the border to St. Moritz. It is fortunate we caught up to it here. Even though I would prefer never seeing Y/N on the steering wheel ever again-"Lisa Lisa shuddered a bit as everyone agreed without hesitation, making you sulk in the car.