Diamond is Unbreakable 40

Author's Note:

Hello my dear readers! I am finally back after my hiatus. Having finished my final exams and successfully passed my last high school year, I now am able to pick up this story again! ^^

So do not worry, I am not planning on discontinuing this story and go back to my 2 week uploading scedule! 

Without further ado let's get into the second to last chapter of Diamond is Unbreakable!

-Timepassing

What happened previously:

"Do not let it touch you, that thing goes after the highest temperature in its surroundings and when it comes into contact, the explosion goes off." Jotaro muttered as the enemy Stand came towards your trio.

"It does not help that this thing is literally indestructible." You added looking over your shoulder, debating whether or not to follow behind Josuke. "Kira Yoshikage is a resilient –" You cursed under your breath as your golden eyes hardened, Heal manifesting right beside you, its golden jewelry clinging silently as it moved its arms around you, covering your body in armor. "FIGHTING GOLD!!!" You looked around your surroundings, not even noticing a single trace of the enemy Stand user as you clenched your fists in frustration.

"Y/N, we will need you here." Kakyoin thought out loud. "Is there any way to stop it and make it avoid the nearby houses to keep down the number of victims." He stated coldly as he send out Hierophant Green up in the air. "We have to limit its range to this alleyway, or else people might get hurt." He pointed out as he begun making another net, sealing off the end of the street with a net of shimmering green strands.

"Good grief." Jotaro sighed, tipping the rim of his white hat shoving his left hand into his long coat pocket, pulling out his fire lighter, playing around with it in his hand and a package of his cigarettes. "What a waste of a perfectly fine pack."

"Jotaro-" You deadpanned at your godson. Some things just do not change. "We cannot play this game no longer." You stretched out your gloved hand. "We need someone with a Stand that can actually restrain Sheer Heart Attack without directly touching it. Someone like Koichi's Echoes Act Three!"

"And how do you think you can contact him?" Jotaro questioned frustrated. "You send him away together with Rohan to look after Hayato. Who knows how far they have gone? Did you not tell them to go to safety?"

"So... we are trapped in here until Josuke takes care of Kira?" Kakyoin asked in disbelief as you bit your lower lip in frustration. "This cannot be the only way; it would be foolish to waste manpower at this Stand!" He grew more agitated as Jotaro tossed a lit cigarette to the other end of the alleyway as Sheer Heart Attack took a swift turn trailing after it. "We do not need every single one of us to keep this Stand busy, I am sure I can handle this Stand by myself if Jotaro hands me the lighter and his cigarettes." He pointed out. "You and Jotaro would be able to check the next streets, seeing if Kira took shelter somewhere near before joining up with Josuke. Shouldn't he be safe in the house anyway? Kira would not be a fool to engage in close combat, right Y/N?"

"At this point I could not know... He is desperate." You muttered, he could be waiting around the corner to detonate us as soon as the opportunity arises. I have to take a look from above!"

----------------------------