Stardust Crusaders 47

What happened previously:

"Oh? Did you just say you were immortal? So you are a despicable vampire just like Dio. Did you dare to hurt Y/N too? Do you know where she is? Then I shall kill you too!" Jotaro barked, eyes flashing dangerously. "I won't forgive anyone in this damn mansion, you will make a fine guinea pig. Then let me test how immortal you really are. You know for future reference." He stated calmly punching the vampire mercilessly.

"OH MY GOD!"

"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!"

Due to the incredible force, the small servant was flung through the dark room, through countless marble pillars, as Jotaro walked over to his defeated form slowly, grabbing him by the collar roughly, inspecting the vampire's bruised face. "I see. You really are immortal. Vampire no not, we can still tear you into a million little pieces. Come on. Take us to Dio. The sun is about to set, if I beat him then Y/N will get free to, we are short on time."

"O-Okay. But may I ask you one thing?" The vampire shuttered scared. "How did you know they call me loser?" He whimpered as Jotaro took a deep breath, closing his eyes.

"Good grief."

Dio's THE WORLD, Part 1

Standing in front of the staircase you and Polnareff came face to face with Dio who was standing on top of the stairs staring down at you, sweat tickling down your ivory skin as your golden eyes clashed with his gleaming red ones

Standing in front of the staircase you and Polnareff came face to face with Dio who was standing on top of the stairs staring down at you, sweat tickling down your ivory skin as your golden eyes clashed with his gleaming red ones. The air was growing incredibly cold as your breath got visible as Dio smirked dangerously, even with no words spoken you could understand each other perfectly.

Posing, the blonde vampire watched in amusement, wearing a black turtleneck, fitting him perfectly, showing off his toned body, complimenting his defined muscles perfectly, yellow jacket and pants, golden shoes and accessories as well as gleaming green hearts, as his eyes wandered up and down your body, flickering shortly with disappointment before returning to its mischievous gleam as both of you stared each other down.