Stardust Crusaders 16

What happened previously:

Meanwhile in Egypt, Enyaba was smashing her head on the cold stone floor of Dio's mansion.

"My seven assassins have all been defeated! The shame! I cannot bear to face Lord Dio." She cried continuing to hit her had on the ground. "Curses! That despicable Polnareff! Kakyoin! Curse Jotaro and his wretched grandfather! I, Enyaba shall be your next opponent" I shall retrieve Y/N for Lord Dio, her pure innocent soul was tainted by those demons! I will fight with my own Stand, The Justice Card!"

Justice Part1

Meanwhile you took another coat form your luggage, it was actually the same one like the one which got burnt earlier, so Anne and the rest only looked at you in confusion.

"Hey Y/N! Why do you have the same jacket twice?" It makes no sense!" Joseph exclaimed, shouting in your ear as you frowned.

"I really like the design. Got a Problem with that?" you replied indifferently as all of you finally reached the next airport getting a plane ticket for Anne for Hong Kong while Polnareff held her in place as she protested with all her power.

"Let go! Let go of me! And do not dare to touch me there" She yelled kicking.

"Shut up! Do not say it like that!" Polnareff complained. "Y/N talk to her, you are the only one she will listen to."

"Here is her ticket." Kakyoin gave it to you as you sighed.

"No! I do not want to!" Anne cried "I am going with you guys!"

Then you patted her head gently:"Listen Anne, Joseph's daughter, Jotaro's mother is in grave danger at the moment. We are on this journey so save her life not to put yours at risk. Please stop running away and start heading home; I am sure your parents are worried sick."

Slowly Polnareff let go of her as she hugged you tightly.

"Fine. I guess so." She mumbled hesitantly as you smiled down at her. "Are we going to see each other ever again?"

"I am sure of it." You replied humming. "Have you ever heard of the Speedwagon Foundation? If not then ask your parents or your school about it. I am sure that your school knows about t. If you want you can try out for the Speedwagon exams when you are a grown-up, if you do and pass I guarantee you, we will meet again."

"I will, promise." She held out her pinky shyly as you grinned at her as you linked your pinkies.

"Promise, Anne. Greet your parents from me and tell them I recommend you to try-out. I hope they won't be that angry with you then, after all it is a one-in-a-million chance." You chuckled as she reluctantly let go while Jotaro scoffed in the background. However just in front of the stairs of the plane she stopped turning around the face you.