Stardust Crusaders 29

Author's Note: 

Hey guys welcome back! I hope you guys had a nice week, like promised I am back however this chapter is going to be a bit shorter or else it would have been too long (I mean would have taken to long to publish today, meaning I have a curfew....perks of being a student....) And like promised pecial thank you's:

A special thank you to:

@Makoto_Joestar @Stratonia @Luounza @Lavendriia @Rainbocas_ @El-Potate @AlexandriteDiaz @kAsTaTiC @omesha3 @Littlegiornoandmista  @that1stupidweeb@Choco_pipi_poyo @PureSalty101  

And Litterally EVERYBODY ELSE, my followers, those who all vote and comment and all those who read my fanfiction and survived until now and for even giving this story a try!!!! 

I bow my head to you all: Thank you

Like always feel free to vote and comment ( because it would make me happy), follow me and make fanart^^

Without further ado, I present with my greatest pleasure the next chapter:

---------------------------------------------------

What happened previously;

The sun was slowly setting, tinting the sky in bright orange and deep violet as you stumbled next to Jotaro, legs nearly giving out from exhaustion as your godson carried N'doul, sparing glances on your weak form.

"Dio is just like a cult leader, brainwashing people.... Just who is he?" Jotaro spoke his thoughts out loud.

"Who knows...." You hummed "...I do not care anymore....he has to die anyway."

"And the nine gods of Egypt? It is all a mystery." Jotaro went on.

"True, but we have to continue onward. That is what you where thinking right?" You chuckled as suddenly you noticed Iggy following behind you, still defensive.

"Hey no need to be defensive I am not mad or anything." Jotaro spoke to Iggy. "I doubt you wanted to be dragged out into the desert and forced into some human fight. Guess I do not blame you for being pissed. Here Iggy. Want some gum?" Jotaro offered making Iggy terribly frustrated rolling on the ground furiously. "Calm down. I said I am sorry. Here."

However Iggy just ran away.

"Good grief. That dog is a pain in the ass. Stay out here in the middle of the desert for all I care." He said annoyed turning around walking with you until he heard a small whimper behind him, seeing Iggy brought his hat back to him.

"Well what do you know; you picked up my hat for me?" Jotaro asked surprised. "Maybe you are not so bad." He muttered picking up his hat by giving N'doul to you. "Thanks"

However he soon notices as he put his hat on that something was wrong and Iggy "grinning" mischievously was not helping his suspicious.