Stardust Crusaders 27

Author's note:

OMG! So many people stayed and encouraged me I want to say a honest thank you!!!! I love you guys so much you are amazing and a blessing for an author to have!!!

 If you have questions concerning the plot please tell me in the comments or write me a message, I promise I will answer as good as poosible. 

Some people are helping me with the story line and I cannot say how touched I am and how much you guys are helping me. so if you have suggestions concerning Character development relationships and the storyline in general, please tell me! It really helps in developing the fanfiction and this way I do not have to stay up the whole night pondering how I can write the next chapter.(Especially Diamond is Unbreakable!!! I need help!!!)

Like always feel free to vote, comment and share^^ I promise I will do special thank yous again some time

Without further ado, please enjoy the next chapter:

----------------------------------------------------------------

What happened previously:

With the dark green car racing down the desert Polnareff hit the break at your command as you and Jotaro jumped out of the car swiftly as you all where in the middle of the desert.

"Hey Y/N why are we stopping here?" Jotaro asked.

"Hmmm...." You laughed. "Perhaps.....we get a new troublesome companion and a new hand for Joseph here." You smirked.

" You smirked

Iggy the fool and Geb's N'doul

The sun was burning down on you as you checked your beloved silver pocket watch. "It is about time." You smirked putting it back inside your pocket staring at the endless sand dunes of the Egyptian desert. The rest of the crusaders standing right behind waiting...

In the distance a white helicopter came into your view as you crossed your arms.

"What is that?" Polnareff exclaimed loudly as you tried to suppress a snicker.

"They are here Y/N!" Joseph tapped your shoulder grinning.

"It is a helicopter!" Polnareff realized.

"Thanks for the update Captain obvious." Kakyoin stated dryly.

"They are here from the Speedwagon Foundation. They are looking for somewhere to land." Joseph informed them.