Diamond is Unbreakable 10

Author's Note: Hey guys, thank you for your patience as I have a one day delay! thank you guys so much ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened previously:

Sitting alone at the beach, Jotaro was reading the local newspaper, sitting on the bench as suddenly a middle aged man dressed in a black suit and hat sat down on the other side in Jotaro's shadow.

"You are Jotaro Kujo, right? I am with the Speedwagon Foundation, the boss, Y/N L/N requested for me but it was Vice-president Noriaki Kakyoin who sent me here." He spoke up quietly as Jotaro listened to him both not facing each other, Jotaro only briefly glancing at the man's ID. "Apparently, anywhere near electrical wires is dangerous, including phone lines and power lines so I came to deliver the message myself, please rely the message to the boss personally too since I cannot stay long or go to the Higashikata household: I should be arriving at Morioh's port tomorrow at noon. From Joseph Joestar."

Red Hot Chili Pepper, Part 1

The sun had already set and the warm light of the nearby streetlights illuminated the quiet evening and the road in front of the Higashikata household, while Tomoko's loud voice cut through the peaceful silence.

"Josuke, how long are you going to be playing that? If you do not turn off that video game now, I am going to shut it off myself. And not even Y/N is going to stop me! I learned from my lessons!" She shouted annoyed at her son's habits.

"Just five more minutes! Pease! Just let me play for five more minutes!" Josuke begged desperately sitting in front of the video game console in the living room, you cheering him on silently, sitting on the comfortable blue armchair, sipping on your coffee. "This is the most exciting part! If I stop right now, I will be a man who could not accomplish the one thing he set out to do-" Josuke ranted while Tomoko repeatedly kicked his back, but Josuke would not give up and continued rambling about how important it was to keep on playing, which he did.

"Come on! If you do not quit-" She yelled between her kicks, huffing.

"- and I will regret it the rest of my life! Do-" Josuke muttered, trying to concentrate, refusing to give in.

"- the kicks are just oing to get harder!" Tomoko threatened, already used to her son's stubbornness, as you lazily turned the page of the financial report Kakyoin send you this morning, already used to Tomoko's and Josuke's quarrels.

"-you really want your son to end up like that, mom? Argh!" Josuke groaned at the next kick.

"How long can you put p with this?" Tomoko smirked, her light green slipper connecting again with the teenager's back, who flinched badly, starting at the display in absolute disbelief and pure sadness, a dramatic shadow casting over his face as your eyes wandered over to the high school delinquent, shimmering with amusement, seeing the bold white letters, GAME OVER blinking teasingly on the display.

"I-It is over...." Josuke whispered utterly shaken, disappointment lancing his sad voice.

"D'oh~" Tomoko sung in victory her hands on her hips, staring down at her son. "Now, put that away and do your homework and take off your damn uniform when you are at home. It is nighttime!" She huffed, scolding her son lightly, turning to you, frowning. "Y/N, please tell him too! I am sure he will listen when you would just tell him!" She pointed at you as you calmly raised the papers higher, hiding your face, shielding yourself from Tomoko's piercing gaze as she groaned in defeat, turning around. "Y/N, you-" She sighed in defeat. "Do not stay up too late either, you already pulled a one-nighter the other day before, it is not healthy." She muttered, rubbing her temples, looking over her shoulder. "Do you want another cup? I can make you tea this time?" She asked, eyes softening as you cautiously peeked over the sheets of paper, before laying them on the small wooden table before you as you saw that she no longer was mad at you.