Battle Tendency 28

The Ascendant One

What happened previously:

"What? Jump? But we already used our parachuted as a decoy!" Joseph stated.

"Do as I say and jump!" Stroheim commanded.

"Jojo! Y/N! Come in!!!" Speedwagon cried out. "Say something! Anything! Please respond!" He was trembling.

Both of you jumped as von Stroheim caught both of you landing on the ground as his legs busted into little pieced.

"Stroheim....you crazy bastard." Joseph exclaimed. "You are even crazier than me!"

"I agree." You muttered chuckling weakly. "Right now I am incredibly happy your body is mechanical. I suppose a thank you is in order."

"Looks like you guys made it, but what about Kars? Did Kars dive into the lava?" Stroheim waved you off.

Suddenly lave shot out of the volcano as you saw Kars burning in there. Your eyes widened. He was still alive!!!!

 He was still alive!!!!

The Ascendant one

Long ago there lived a devine-like creature who possessed an insatiable appetite for power. He could take flight like a bird, thrive in the water like a fish, respire like a tree and flow like a river. Exposure to the sun however proved lethal. To cope, he created a stone mask. One day he would befriend the sun and the world would become his!

"Damn ....you!" Kars screamed in agony.

"We did it!" Joseph observed as Kars's flesh melted away.