Chapter 9 :: Breakfast

Taehyung's POV :-

Taehyung's POV :-

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and knitted my tie properly. Strange thing, that psycho wasn't in the room when I came from the washroom. No doubt the room is this peaceful! And now I have all the liberty to admire myself for sometime.

The reflection in the mirror justifies the wants of so many women. I can't really blame y/n for her obsession over me. All that matters to me is that she is irritating. Only if she wasn't this irritating, I would have thought about enjoying with her for the time being she is here but she-
She is strange! I get some really strange and weird vibes from her.

"Seriously?! I am not gonna think about her now." I shook my head, concentrating in doing my hair. 

Author's POV :-

Y/n stood in front of the main chef and other cooks, glancing at each one of them. "You." She raised her index finger at the main chef, who blinked his eyes twice. "Ye-Yes mam." The middle aged man stuttered under the younger lady's domineering aura.

She beckoned him to come and stand forward which he complied. "From now onwards, I will be cooking breakfast and dinner and you.." She pointed at him. "You will assist me." The main chef, Mr. Min looked perplexed.

"But mam, why would y-" "Do as said Mr. Min. I hope this job is more precious to you than interfering in what I do." She flashed him her infamous tight smile, making him nod his head hesitantly. "And you all…" she looked at the other cooks. "You all can go. I am firing you all." She spoke without any hesitance and others gasped in shock.

"But mam, where will we go now? We don't have any other job and this is our only way of income. Please don't fire us mam." They pleaded simultaneously. "So? What can I do about it? It's not my lookout. This kitchen doesn't require you all anymore. Simple." She purred with a smile.

"They aren't going anywhere." Y/n sighed as a familiar voice echoed from her back. She very well knew the owner of this voice. "Sir." The cooks smiled in hope seeing Taehyung standing behind you. "What's the matter honey?" Y/n turned to look at the scoffed expression of Taehyung.

"Who are you to fire them? They have been serving me for years. No one can fire them until I do." He gritted angrily. "Honey…" She let out a small smile and Taehyung scoffed again hearing the nickname. "How can you forget so soon that I am your wife and I have all the rights over this mansion."

Taehyung looked at her with anger. "For a year." He almost yelled, not caring about the staff members present there. "And it's just the first day honey." She made a small walk towards Taehyung. "Do not interfere in what I do if you do not want your office to go down the hill again." She whispered, standing close to him so that others couldn't hear her.

"You know what I am capable of doing. Don't you?" Taehyung fisted his hand as all that he wanted to do was slap away the smirk from her face. "What happened?" Y/n turned to look at the cooks again. "Why are you all still standing here? Make a move cummon." She spoke with nonchalance, checking her wrist watch.