Chapter 49 :: Seperation and Divorce

Time was being adamant enough to not pass by soon

Time was being adamant enough to not pass by soon. Instead it flew like a soft wind, spreading thorns over both Y/n and Taehyung's life. It's been a week since the incident and Y/n's discharge from the hospital.

Y/n hasn't stepped inside Taehyung's mansion since then as she was staying with Jungkook and PD, almost miles away from Seoul. Taehyung was also living with his father and Namjoon and came back to his mansion, only to take a few necessary things here and there. Not to stay. Not to live.

The mansion, which once felt like home to him, now felt as if it was coming to bite him with her absence. Her fragrance has faded from their room with time but her presence was still prominent everywhere.

He always felt nauseous whenever he came to his mansion and tears would gradually accumulate in his eyes but he was stubborn enough to gulp down his pain. The people around him, including his father, his brother and his friend could clearly see him suffering but he would bluntly deny their perceptions.

He was angry at her. Too much to go after her. His emotions were all jumbled up from before and now her absence was doing no good to him. Instead he was turning insane with each passing moment.

"If you want, I can talk to PD." Taehyung heard his father say to him, as they both sat for dinner. Mr Kim was more than happy to experience the moment of having dinner with his both sons, together, without harbouring any malice or hard feelings for each other, but at the same time, his heart hurt to see Taehyung  become sad and melancholy.

"If she doesn't care, then why would I dad?" Taehyung said the same phrase to him, before gulping down the morsels of food along with missing her handmade food for the upteempth time of the day.

On the other side, Y/n winced slightly in pain when Jungkook dabbed the cut near her temple with a cotton piece soaked in disinfectant liquid. "How did you fell in the washroom Noona? What were you even thinking?" Jungkook scolded her.

"I don't know." She replied in a monotonous tone. Her eyes looked down, gazing at the tiled floor while her face was calm as always. "Noona…" Jungkook let out a sigh, seeing his sister's depressed face. He was well aware of the pain she was going through and to see her bear everything without uttering a word was what was hurting him as well.

Why are you so stubborn Noona?

"Just talk it out with Hyung. I know you want to be with him." Jungkook tried for the upteempth time to persuade Y/n but she didn't take his words into consideration.

"You know nothing. Shut up!" She shook her head and stood up from the bed. "And you know everything, still you are hurting him and yourself." Jungkook let out with a slight irritation in his voice.

He knew that Y/n bore huge respect and gratitude towards PD but what he couldn't understand was why was she letting her happiness down to pay him back. "At least think about Hyung!! You know he loves you!!" Jungkook lingered on.