Part 37 :: Realisation

Min Yoongi was another orphan whom Y/n met along with Jungkook when Park Daniel, most precisely PD, brought her to his orphanage

Min Yoongi was another orphan whom Y/n met along with Jungkook when Park Daniel, most precisely PD, brought her to his orphanage. Just like she got a younger brother in Jungkook, she also found an elder brother in Yoongi.

He was quite protective about both
Y/n and Jungkook and it was him who used to fence around the two to let them have some fun while he used to do even their parts of the job sometimes. She was undoubtedly very fond of him because she found a family she never had.

The three of them were trained under PD and Yoongi was among the sharp shooters their team had. Together, the three were unmatchable and PD was quite happy about it until one day Yoongi fell in love with a girl. His love for the woman made him dwell between his job and her and at last he chose her, leaving behind both Y/n and Jungkook, crying and devastated.

Jungkook, though being younger, still understood Yoongi's condition while you cut all your ties with him because PD was upset with him. PD didn't want to lose one of his best men but he wouldn't even allow Yoongi to have a relationship while being in their gang which ultimately led to Yoongi choosing his love over his profession.

"I need to show you something…" Yoongi chirped and took out his phone before showing you a picture from his gallery. It was a woman holding a small kid in her arms. "That's Yuna, my wife and the baby is our kid, Daesong." You gasped a little, looking at Yoongi with wide eyes before looking back at the picture again.

"Oppa he is so cute." You smiled a little before your eyes started tearing up again. After all, the kid was technically your nephew. "He is just so…" You folded in your lips, holding your excitement making Yoongi chuckle at your reaction. "Isn't he like me only? Cute?" You scoffed after hearing him but later both chuckled lightly.

Taehyung was much more upset by now rather than being angry. Though he wasn't able to hear Yoongi and
Y/n's interaction, yet he was able to see the way the two were laughing and talking which was enough to burn his heart in jealousy. 

"Now you say...who is this 'he' in your life…" Yoongi mumbled, which was audible to her. She let out a sigh before shaking her head. "Nothing important.." She shrugged her shoulders. "If he wouldn't have been important, you wouldn't have bought him in our conversation involuntarily." Yoongi quipped, sipping his coffee.

Y/n was tongue tied for a moment for she had no reply to give. "He…" She opened her mouth to speak. "He is someone I need to protect." She looked down, circling the mouth of the coffee mug with her index finger. "And someone you fell in love with?" She lifted her head in a jerk, looking at Yoongi with wide eyes.

"Your hesitancy is speaking for yourself." He let out a small chuckle and she sighed again, leaning back on her chair. "Loving someone isn't a crime Y/n." Yoongi squeezed her palm lightly. "I don't want to let PD down.." She murmured softly, locking gaze with Yoongi.

He was about to say something when his phone started ringing. "We will talk about this some other day...now I have to go to pick up Yuna from the market." Yoongi shook his head, making her chuckle and she nodded her head a little.