Last Chapter :: HEA

Y/n's POV :-

Y/n's POV :-

Since the time that unknown person has  answered Taehyung's phone, I have lost my sense and sanity all at once. The person, that one person whose safety I have protected with all my will, is now in the feets of danger and I am not there with him.

"Please be fine." My heart kept chanting as Jungkook drove me and PD towards the location which was sent to me by that unknown person. My eyes never stopped shedding tears while my heart was squeezing with pain and fear.

Today was the day when I was about to leave everything behind to be with him. Just as I promised him in his sleep, I was about to take a drastic step. I was ready. Ready to fight with all the odds. I was ready to tell PD about my real feelings.

And I did too. I did tell PD that I love Taehyung and want to be with him. I did. But this was not what I expected in return. When I thought to go closer to him, he was turning his steps away from me??

No!

No, no no no no…!!!

I hastily wiped my cheeks but they got drained with a fresh set of tears. As soon as the engine stopped, I ran out of the car like a mad person, stumbling on my own steps. "Noona…" I heard a faint yell of Jungkook from behind me but was I even attentive of it? No!

"Sorry." "S-Sorry." "Sorry." I kept on murmuring apologies to every person who came in my way and I dashed against them. I am sorry. I am sorry. I ran. I don't know where but I ran until the reception came in my view.

"Miss...Miss…" I desperately tapped on the desk and the receptionist sat there gave me a confused glance. She was weirded out by me. "Taehyung….he is admitted here…? Where??" I talked difficulty in portions, unable to make any proper statement.

"Ma'am I am unable to understand you…" She quivered her brows in confusion and I flicked my tongue in anger before my brows crashed against each other. I pulled out my phone and called Taehyung's number in hopes of that unknown person to pick it up, which he did. Thankfully.

"Whe-Where is he??" I clutched my phone tightly, anxiety creeping my heart. "Seventh floor. Room number 178." I didn't even hang up properly and turned my head towards the receptionist. "Where is the lift??" She pointed me towards her left and I ran there immediately.

"Noona, where?" Jungkook too came running after me followed by PD. "Seven...Seventh floor. 178…" I impatiently tapped on the buttons but the lift was on the tenth floor. "The lift is coming down only. Please wa-" I didn't wait to hear Jungkook complete his sentence and started running up the stairs which was just beside the lift.

End Of POV :-

Jungkook heaved out a sigh, seeing Y/n's retreating figure. He held the sides of his waist, biting down on his lower lip and turned a little only to see Mr Kim, Namjoon and Jimin rush inside the hospital with worried lines laced over their foreheads.