Chapter 32 :: Confession

Y/n could hear rigid footsteps of someone coming down the stairs and a known sigh escaped her lips when those footsteps became more prominent to hear as that certain someone marked his presence in the dining room

Y/n could hear rigid footsteps of someone coming down the stairs and a known sigh escaped her lips when those footsteps became more prominent to hear as that certain someone marked his presence in the dining room. She didn't bother to look up from her plate as she continued eating her breakfast in silence.

"I don't like this omelette." His tantrums of the day started and she briefly looked up from her plate to gaze at him. "Weird how you used to like the food made by me a week ago." Her cold gaze and straight words were enough to make the young man fume in anger.

"Weird how I am getting ignored since a week by you for god knows what!" He let his thoughts out again. She sighed, wondering why he couldn't keep a few things up to him only. She was already trying hard to ignore him and all her growing feelings for him but here he was openly pointing out things which she was doing while she couldn't even accept it from upfront.

"For the last time Taehyung. I am not ignoring you." She subtly glared at him before standing up to leave. "You are. You have been ignoring me since the day we kissed." Her heart started beating rapidly when he brought that topic up. "It's not like I am dying to get intimate with you. Then why are you behaving this way?" 

She fastened her steps towards the door and quickly exited the mansion while he let out a frustrated huff behind her. "Aaahhhh!!" He yelled with frustration as soon as she went away, without bothering to answer him. It's been a week since that incident and just as she decided, she was avoiding being in close vicinity with Taehyung but this change wasn't settling well with him.

"I have been roaming behind her like a puppy! Aiisshhh! Have some self respect now Kim Taehyung, will you??" He groaned to himself, eyeing at her retreating figure. He was feeling restless with this overgrowing notion in him which was making him crave her essence even in her presence. The changes in her behaviour were staunch and vivid to him that now he was willing to do anything to make her behave like before.

||

"They are really planning a bomb attack!! How could they?!" Y/n slammed down her hand on the table, growling silently to herself. "These men are stooping low day by day. Just to attack one person, they are willing to do mass killing. Wow!!" She exclaimed in surprise and Jungkook just shook his head, sipping silently from his cold coffee.

"Noona. Just make sure that Taehyung is safe and is not attending the global press conference with others. It will be enough." Jungkook mumbled. "How can you say that Jungkook? What about the others who will be attending the conference?? We need to save them too." She frowned, grabbing his attention.

"But Noona-" "Jungkook!" She cut him off with her stern voice. "Aaiiisshh!! Why do you always want to put our lives in danger like that?" He groaned. "Taehyung is albeit my responsibility but protection of civilians is every police officer's duty Jungkook!!" "We are undercover agents!!" "So what? Isn't our job related to the peace and tranquility of the country too?"