Chapter 6 :: Bodyguards

If he isn't the cutest! 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Taehyung's POV :-

She went and sat inside my Bugatti Centodieci, shutting the door with a loud thud as if she owned it. Well that's more expensive than you and your entire existence so back off! I can handle anything but not any disrespect towards my cars.

They are precious!!

I am mentally preparing myself to make her life hell already and one of the many reasons is that she dared to shut the door of my expensive baby that loud. This bi*ch!

I sat beside the driver in the passenger's seat. In no way am I sitting with her in the back. But it's also a bitter truth that I am going to live with her under the same roof.
Ha ha ha! Screw my life please!

As the driver started the engine, she leaned back on the soft leather seat grandly, smiling at me through the mirror. I scoffed. Why does she smile this much? Her every smile reminds me of her victory and my loss.

I couldn't wait to reach my mansion, my room, my bed and under the covers. Yes! I want to just fall flat on the bed and then sleep for a few hours. I am feeling tired even though I didn't do any work.

Once my mansion came into the view, the driver drove through the concrete and polished pavement, stopping the car exactly outside the entrance. I hurriedly stepped out and rushed inside. As I thought, I was straight going to go upstairs, to my room but….

But! But! But!

She held my arm from behind, stopping me in the living room itself. What the hell do you want now woman? I turned back, my face holding a frustrated scowl. "What?" I snapped. Almost yelled. "I want to meet your bodyguards." She replied nonchalantly.

I crooked my brows. She knows I have bodyguards? Well….of course she would know. Afterall she is one of those obsessed lovers of mine, who got fortunate enough to trap me. But the question here is, why? Why would she want to meet my bodyguards?

"Why?" I completely turned back, jerking away my arm from her hold. I don't even want her touch on my skin, even if she was touching my clothes. "Well….I just want to. No reason." She shrugged her shoulders with a wicked smile and I fisted my hand in anger.

She just wants to show her authority here. Why else would she want to interfere into my matters from the next second of being my wife.

Wait! What wife? She is nothing. Just nothing. This all drama is for a year only.

"And what if I don't let you meet my bodyguards?" I folded my arms, giving her a challenging look. "Relax! I just want to meet them. Why are you being so possessive?" She laughed as if her verse was so funny. I rolled my eyes before reaching out to the intercom. "Come inside in the living room." 

I glared at her, but blinked my eyes, looking away from her intense gaze. If my gaze can kill someone then her gaze can make someone uncomfortable. It was that intimidating and intense!

Looking behind her, I saw my most trusted bodyguard, Choi Minho, who was almost like a friend to me, walk in. 

I never wanted to have any bodyguards but after gaining lots of profit in business and fame in the clothing brand, for which I also model some times, I needed someone to keep unnecessary people away from me

Alas! Even my best men couldn't protect me from this vicious woman named Lee y/n.

Minho came and stood before me and beside her. "There. He is my main." I pointed at Minho, while looking at her. She turned sideways, sparing a side glare at him.

What the hell? Did she really glared at him or am I imagining things?

"What's your name?" Her voice. That came out so strict and stern. As if she was a militant or something. I never heard that tone of hers. She never talked to me like that. What the hell is wrong with her?

"Choi Minho." He bowed in front of her while the vicious woman kept looking his way, not even greeting him back. At least nod your head geez! You are so rude. Even I ain't that cocky and proud!

Minho's POV :-

Her eyes. They were so powerful. She made me feel timid before her. She is Taehyung sir's wife, so she is my boss in a way and I am bound to show respect to her. She scanned my face, trailing her sharp eyes from my head to toe. I shifted a little, feeling uncomfortable.

"Are you alone or does he have more bodyguards?" She asked and I looked up at her. "Yes. We are a total three in number but the other two don't follow sir everywhere. It's me who goes with him everywhere." 

"Then why weren't you there today at the church?" She asked instantly. "Si-" "Because I told him not to come." Taehyung sir cut me off in the middle. He looked irritated. "Are you done with your QNA round?" He raised his brow and she looked at me again and finally I saw a smile form on her face.

Though the smile looked so forced, yet she stretched her lips. "Of course. Let's go to our room hubby." Woah! Her tone changed suddenly. It went a few octaves up when she talked so sweetly to sir. Okay! She is definitely whipped for him I guess.

I eyed them from the corner of my eyes and what it looked like was that she literally held his hand tightly, while he tried to remove her grip. "Room baby." She smiled at sir, but I could well understand her gritting of teeths. Before I could analyze anymore, she pulled him with her.

Woah! Okay! She forced him. I have never seen Taehyung sir being forced to do anything like that but I guess it's the perks of getting married. After all, she is his wife. I shook my head and sighed out a breath, suddenly feeling relieved.

______________________________________

Do vote and comment 💜